Chapter forty five: Revealing all

Start from the beginning

Jen stands up and pushes me down on the bed before climbing back on top of me. At the moment with everything going on, the more comfortable position for Jen is to sit on top of me.

She comes face to face with me giving me one last kiss before she makes her way down to my area which is definitely craving her touch. She kisses all the way down my chest and she is now in line with my fully erect member. She takes it in her hand and strokes it, doing an amazing job. She smiles at me, biting her lip before leaning her head down and taking me into her mouth. She starts off slowly at first and then starts to speed up. She uses her tongue to help it in and out of her mouth and gently starts to caress my balls.

"Ohhhh Jeeeeen" I can't help but moan at the amazing pleasure she's causing me

I can feel myself getting to the edge and Jen is showing no signs of stopping so I grab her shoulders and pull her up to meet my face. Jen starts to get situated on top of me but before she can lower herself on my huge manhood I make her shimmy up so she's sitting on my face. Now it's her time to be pleasured.

She settles on my face and I give the insides of her thighs little kisses before I kiss right at her entrance. She must be desperate for this as I can hear and feel her wetness. I delve my tongue deep into her and she grabs hold of the headboard behind me.

"Ooh... fuck" She starts to moan loudly

I keep using my tongue and then I introduce my fingers into the mix. I insert one, then two and gently twist them around. Once I've found her g-spot, I slowly work my fingers in circles and Jen starts to lose it.

"Fuck... oh god Brad... mmmmmmm" Her moans get louder and louder with each movement my fingers make

I lick and suck her amazing womanhood until she has an orgasm and then she climbs back down me and gets situated.

She guides my penis inside her and once she's settled on it, she slowly starts to move. I hold her hips as she starts to move forwards and backwards. She leans forward as she nuzzles her head into my neck, her moans so close to my ear and the hotness of her breath sends shivers down my spine.

I start to thrust my hips up and down to meet Jen's movements and we are now moving in sync. We are both now moaning uncontrollably at the immense pleasure we are feeling.

Thirty minutes later Jen has another orgasm and I finish a few moments after her. She collapses onto me and then rolls onto the bed.

"Fucking hell Pitt, that was something" She says as she grins from ear to ear

"You make me the best baby. That was so needed and it was incredible"

"I think that's the best we've had for a while, don't you?" She asks me still panting

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh" I respond and we both giggle

*The day of the event*

(Jen's P.O.V)

It's the morning of Brad's new movie premiere and we have decided that we are going to announce our pregnancy to the world. It's such a scary feeling but I can't wait to not have to hide it anymore.

I've been awake for a few hours trying to decide on a dress to wear this afternoon. Brad is wearing a suit obviously but I'm having the hardest time deciding what dress will make my bump look good.

I stare at my dresses for a while longer before I choose two that catch my eye. I hang them up side by side and take a good look at both of them.

After some careful decision making I finally choose a black off the shoulder dress. It's the perfect dress to reveal our pregnancy as it hugs my body in all the right places and it makes my bump look really cute and prominent.