Mission: Withdrawal

I drove my van quietly in an alleyway beside the Bank of San Francisco. "I'm here Jack, now what." I asked jack through my earpiece. "Turn off your engine and pull down that ladder above you." Jack replied. I turned off the engine and pulled down a ladder leading to a window at the side of the bank. "Use your blowtorch and get in the bank and get a disguise." Jack instructed. Taking out my blowtorch, I melted the window lock and got into the bank. Hacking the computer in the room thinking that it will cause a distraction, a bank employee walked into the room. Without thinking, I knock her out cold and took her suit and pants as a disguise. I shoved the employee into a cabinet. "Find a server room, it is behind a key card door." Jack said in a firm tone. Grabbing the key card before walking out of the room.

I spotted a sign reading "Server Room", I swiped the key card and entered the room. There was a laptop connected to the servers, but it has an ultra-safe firewall. I plugged in my malware to break through the firewall. "I got into the servers, sending it to you now." I told Jack. "Find a red power box and rewire it, we need to break a hole in their security." Jack said. I investigated every room but eventually found it in a storage room and started rewiring. "Security is down, now to get my new disguise." I spoke through the earpiece.

I walked to my van and made a call to the bank manager pretending to be a celebrity, Alex Shaw. I changed to my crisp white suit and walked through the front door of the bank to meet up with the bank manager. "Hi, I'm Alex Shaw, we spoke on the phone earlier. I need access to my deposit box." "Of course, right this way." The manager brought me to the vault room, where two armed guards stand on each side of the vault door. "We need to do a quick frisk, just for security." She spoke.

Just then, I pulled out both of my guns and pointed at the manager and the guards. I instructed the manager to open the vault door after knocking out both guards. I heard the locks of the door unlock and the vault door slowly open revealing deposit boxes and two cells each filled with three big piles of cash each. I knocked out the manager and disguised myself as an armed guard. I filled the cash into six green duffel bags and carried them one by one to the van through the back door which only can be opened on the inside. I got in the van, changed back into civilian clothes and finally drove back to my hideout.