First day😜

Shirabu's POV
'Ugh my alarm clock woke me up,I got to get up for my first day of school at shiratorizawa.I finally made it in the school but I'm at my second year there I didn't get to be their for my first year,Oh I need to get changed Goshiki and Taichi will be here any moment'.

After getting ready~

'Now I need to brush my teeth and hair and I am all done!'."Oh the doorbell just rang that might be them"I said out loud.'I go downstairs to open the door and I was right there both outside waiting for me'."Hi Kenjirou"I hear goshiki, yes he's aloud to call me that he's my best friend since kindergarten and he doesn't need to call me senpai or anything."Hello goshiki"I tell him back "Hello Kenjirou"I hear my lover say,Taichi "Hey"I say with a smile "We should go now before we're late"Goshiki said with a big smile.He's a first year at Shiratorizawa."oh okay"I say back also excited but trying to keep it on the low.Me and Taichi hold hands on the way there,and all three of us talking on our way there too.

When they got to the school~

"Okay bye I need to get to my class"I told them and they said bye back,as I was walking to my class I stopped and froze..I saw semi my bully from middle school.He was with 3 other people I tried walking past them but then I was grabbed by someone "hey shira-"Semi said I screamed "PLEASE DONT HURT ME" the other 3 people looked at him confused as why I was screaming "no look I'm so-"he tried to say before I cut him off "No"I say then he lets me go and I walk away.

Semi POV
"What was that about?"Tendo asked me "Oh uh nothing"I say,I can't let them know I bullied him."Why'd he scream don't hurt him then?"Ushijima asked me "I don't know"I said nervously trying not to look noticeable."Well we should also head to class"Yamagata told us,"Your right"I said "Oh well bye everyone"I told them then walked away.

After school~

Shirabus POV
" I saw semi earlier.."I said with kinda a frighten look "i did too, I hate that guy"Goshiki said with a angry face."Me too but we need to go to the gym for volleyball"Taichi said "Oh Um right..do you think they'll like me yk"I asked Taichi since he was here for his first year."Oh yeah but semi is on the team too.."Taichi said "Wait what!"I said with a surprised face."Oh no what are we gonna do"Goshiki said "Well just suck it up"I said knowing Ima pussy. "You Guys will be fine I promise"Taichi told us "Oh okay then"I replied as we were walking to the gym.

When they arrived~
Nobody's POV
"May I have everyone's attention"The coach said "Today we have two new members"as he continued saying "You guys may come in"The coach finished the sentenced.Two people walk in they both have bangs "Hi my name is Tsutomu Goshiki I am a First year and I want to be the future ace one day!"Goshiki said proudly.Then everyone looked at Shirabu but Shirabu was nervous 'You got this'Taichi mouthed to him "Hi..my name is Kenjirou Shirabu I am a second year and my position is a setter"Shirabu said trying not to stutter.Shirabu saw semi a crossed the room but didn't make eye contact.On the other hand Semi was just staring at Shirabu regretting what he did to him."Okay everyone get to practice"A third year named Ushijima said aka the captain.

After practice~

Shirabu POV
"Hey You are Shirabu right?"I hear someone say I look up to see a red head."Yes I am"I say back scared because he's one of the people semi was with earlier."Hey..Um don't be scared I just came to give you a high five your sets look great"The red head said with a huge smile."Um Shirabu can we talk"I heard semi said I start to back away. "I'm not gonna hurt you.."Semi told me "liar.."I say back then I see Taichi and goshiki coming my way."I would like if you don't come near my bestfriend"Goshiki told semi,The read head still standing there in confusion."I-"semi tried to say before getting cut off by Taichi "No what you've done was unforgivable"Taichi told him.I saw semi getting mad and he pushed them  out of the way.He was getting closer to me he tried to grab my hand and I flinched away and ran out the gym.

Semis POV
"I mean what I said"Goshiki told me I think that was his name "I heard you."I told him not trying to sound rude.  "What was that??"I heard Tendo ask me."Oh that was shira-"I covered Taichis mouth "It was nothing don't worry about it"I replied to Tendo."Mhm okay then goodbye we gotta go home anyways"Tendo said as he walked away."You guys shut up!"I told them in a whisper."Just so you know.Stay.away.from.him"Goshiki said again even tho I'm not sure that's his name."yeah yeah I will but we gotta go home now bye.."I said as I walked away.

Everyone went home,and got ready to go to bed for the next day of school~

943 word count!