Parents/shopping

Nobody POV
"Aww Shirabu looks at these pajamas"Semi told Shirabu "Well your her dad so If you want to get her those you can but in her size!" Shirabu told semi "Ooo so if I'm her dad your her mom"Semi told Shirabu and had a smirk on his face "Oh well that's fine then"Shirabu told him "Mhm okay well Im buying all this!"Semi said with a full basket of clothes and etc,whatever baby's need.  "you sure semi I can buy the things?" Shirabu said "Nope I won't let you pay I'm going to pay!"Semi said as he looked for more things "But Anyways she looks so much like you!"Semi told him "Yeah my dad added the bangs to so she can just look like me"Shirabu said "well semi gave you noticed her eye color they look like yours"Shirabu told semi "They do?"Semi said "Yeah and that will explain how she is our daughter"Shirabu said on purpose just to make semi flustered."O-Oh okay then well it's that all we need?"Semi asked Shirabu "That should be all"Shirabu said and they walked to they paying station.

With the rest~

"If semis the dad does that make Shirabu the mom?"Tendo asked "Yeah pretty much"Taichi said "I mean she does have semis eye color and Shirabus hair"Ushijima said "Yeah she does"Ohira said "Oh well Shirabu and semi are on there way!"Taichi said as he got a message from Shirabu."Oh okay but Goshiki watch the baby while the rest of us clean the gym!"Yamagata said as the rest went to go clean the gym.