3

Chapter 3
Rory woke up to the buzzing of her alarm clock in her room once again in her empty house. Of course her dad was still away.  Still in her pajamas she decided to get out of bed and get dressed. She threw on a warm colored crew neck sweater and some dusty orange corduroy pants with Doc Martens. She walked down the stairs to grab a banana from the kitchen and was off to her car. When she walked out of her house to see Patrick's rusted green truck was not in his drive way meaning he was already at school. Rory got in her car and started the engine and backed out of her driveway and turned on the radio to start her drive to school. On the way there she had remembered she left her Fiona Apple CD in her room. "Dammit!" She exclaimed. Rory loved Fiona Apple because her sound was so unique and different. Damping her mood she continued in her car as she pulled into a parking garage. As she walked up to the school she watched Kat Stratford tear down the sign for the schools prom, this made Rory giggle. Rory wasn't necessary paying attention to what was going on in the halls until a certain flyer caught her eye. 'Padua Poms tryouts Friday after school' she made mental note of it. The. The first bell rang and she was off to start her day.

It was fourth period which meant it was time for her English class and also time to sit next to Patrick for forty minutes. As she walked into her spot she could already see that Patrick was in his seat. "Ugh!" She rolled her eyes and groaned. She could tell with that look on his face Patrick was in the mood to annoy her. "Hey Mary" he whispered in her ear. She ignored him and kept on doodling in her notebook. "Mary..." he trailed into her ear one more time sending a shock down Rory's spine. "What Verona!" She snipped trying not to bring an attention to herself. "Nothing I just felt like trying to distract you." He smirked at her. "Yeah well stop it's getting on my nerves." Rory whispered back. "But you see that's my exact mission," Patrick replied. "Hey Rory and Patrick unless you to are acting in a play stop it with the little lover quarrel!" Mr. Morgan snapped at the two of them.
Class was over and Patrick could not stop messing with her but she noticed that when class was over her arms and the back of her neck was covered in goose bumps. There's no way, it could have been, Rory thought, there is no way in hell that Patrick Verona could have any effected on her besides her up chuck reflex.
Lunch was pretty normal. Her and Ashley talked about fashion, boys and music but Ashley kept eyeing Gideon from a far. Gideon sat extremely close to Rory. The bell rang and Rory threw away her leftover food and went to her locker to finish her afternoon classes it wasn't until the end of the day that Gideon came running up to her at full. "Hey Rory!" Gideon panted. "Hey Gideon..." Rory said back nervously. "Um so uh there is this uh... ok wait hang on." Gideon was still trying to catch his breath. "Ok! There is this party at Bogey Lowenstein's and uh I was wondering if you wanted to go... with me" Gideon proposed awkwardly. "Uh yeah sure" Rory responded. "Really, Great! I'll pick you up at 8:30 then" The boy beamed. "Great!" Rory smiled as she pivoted on her heals to walk out the door of the school.
—————————
AN: wow sorry that took so long team, I wrote the chapter that comes after this before this one so I ended up writing two chapters this week😕 anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this.