Chapter 3: Dumbledore's Army

Start from the beginning

Harry just stared at her, not saying anything.

"She talks about you a lot." She says, earning another confused look from Harry "Paola. She talks about you. Not very good things though... many profanities."

"Yeah. She doesn't like me very much." He said honestly, shrugging.

"Damn right I don't!" Paola yelled from afar, making Harry purse his lips together in an awkward manner.

But when Paola was out of ear shot Luna said, "I wouldn't say that." and she left it at that, leaving him even more confused.

----------

"What's happening?" a student asked another, as they exited the Great Hall.

"I don't know" they answered

"Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" Professor Umbridge asked

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students... you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices." Professor McGonagall responded.

Both professors stood by the stairs outside the Great Hall, students flooding the hallway, hearing the professors' discussion.

"So silly of me, but it sounds... as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom, Minerva." Umbridge said

"Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods."

"I am sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry... and by extension, the minister himself. I am a tolerant woman... but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

"Disloyalty." Professor McGonagall said, stepping down, looking at the woman in pink.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared." Umbridge started "Cornelius will want to take immediate action."

Now things took a turn for the worst... Dolores Umbridge is now high inquisitor at Hogwarts, the reason, "to address the seriously falling standards" at Hogwarts School as the Minister said. She would interview teachers during class to see how they worked in their classroom, taking notes as well.

"Cho. What's going on?" Harry asked the girl he slightly fancies, as many people crowded the hallways around the courtyard

Cho Chang. Like said before, the girl Harry Potter slightly fancies. She started dating Cedric on her fifth year but broke up by the end of the year, leaving her heartbroken. Her feelings for Harry are... confusing, to say the most. But she feels the same in a way. Though she's not completely over Cedric.

"It's Professor Trelawney." she responded. Harry made his way to the front of the crowd to see a quivering Trelawney with various trunks and a few bags. She was getting sacked.

"Sixteen years I've lived and taught here." Professor Trelawney said, on the verge of crying, if she wasn't already. "Hogwarts is my home... You can't do this."

"Actually, I can." Umbridge said, with a chilling smile "Something you'd like to say?" She directed at McGonagall

"Oh, there are several things I would like to say." She shot back "There..." McGonagall comforted Trelawney

Suddenly, Dumbledore burst through the doors, making some students gasp and/or whisper.

"Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?" Dumbledore asked. Making McGonagall take the quivering Trelawney inside not before she thanked him a few times.

"Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms-" Umbridge started only to get cut off by Dumbledore

"-of Educational Decree Number You have the right to dismiss my teachers. You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster." He finished