Chapter 2.

Two months later.

I sat at the bar area watching the throng of people dance on the dance floor. This was the first time I had gone out since the break up. I wasn't planning on it but after my brother's wedding I just needed a drink. Not because I was sad but I was just tired of explaining to everyone why Dylan wasn't with me. I've never wanted to get away that much in my life. But I was half glad I told them. Now they'd stop talking about him and asking me thing I don't want to answer.

The bar tender handed me a drink and I looked at him as if he was mad.

"Sorry I didn't order this." I yelled over the music. He just shook his head and leaned in for me to hear him.

"That guy over there brought it for you." He said pointing at a brunette sitting three sits away from me. His dark eyes watched me and he smirked. He was lean but muscular. He was wearing a black shirt and he was clean shaven. He was attractive. He was actually very cute. I just wave the drink in my hand and smiled. I wasn't in the mood for company but it was interesting to see a guy send me a drink, usually I'd be the one sending them.

He angled his head to the dance floor asking me to dance. I smiled and threw back the drink and got off my seat. Our eyes never left eachother as we walked through the crowd to the middle of the floor. I grabbed his waist pulling him close to me. He chuckled and put his arm on my shoulders. He was shorter than me even smaller than me. Dylan was the same built and height as me so this was different and I liked it. I bent a bit and nuzzled his neck. he smelled sweet like chocolate and vanilla. Reminded me of cup cakes. We started grinding to the music and it was like every other person had disappeared and it was just us on the dancefloor. He pulled away a bit and looked at me in the eye. He bit his lower lip and tugged my hair. I smiled down at him.

Something just came over me as I looked in his eyes. I wanted so badly to kiss him, I wanted to know his name. I wanted to know everything about him. But before I could say anything a blonde guy tapped his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and looked at me sadly. He kissed my cheek, his soft lips touched my skin sending jolts of electricity through my body making me freeze in place watching him walk off with the blonde disappearing in the crowd.