Ch. 11

On to the story! Christmas special incoming soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Momo POV
My tears were rolling down, burning the side of my cheek as I punched the ground and frustration. The floor cracked stained with cracks, wet tears, and blood from my fists. Midoriya slowly walked to me with his injured arms. He kneeled next to me and tried to comfort me as he used his shoulder to lay my head on. I cried harder as he stayed there comforting me. Todoroki also walked up to me and kneeled in front of me. Midoriya slowly got up and showed a few tears as well as he wanted to stay strong for me and Y/n.

Todoroki: May i sit here...?

I nod giving him permission while curled up, putting my face into my knees.

Todoroki: I...I am sorry for Y/n...and for you. I know you still dont wanna be friends but i am friends with Y/n...But...I am willing to save him and Bakugo. It may seem like an empty promise but I do owe Y/n for helping me find a way back.

I stayed silent as tears rolled down my face. I then heard some footsteps move away from me. I speak before he was too far.

Momo: Thank you...for the concern...

I look up to see Todoroki give a small smile before walking away. As he walked away, I grabbed a remote with a screen on it...I found him...but I can't do it alone...
??? POV
His blood...looks so good~ I wanna take a bite~ Oo! He is waking up! Yay!

I saw bloody Y/n waking up slowly in this dark room only to see me standing here with a flirty smile. I walked towards him tied up in a chair as he wore a special collar. I sat on top of his lap and licked the blood on his face. He showed a face of anger and tried to move.

???: Ah ah ah~ Not so fast~ Move and that collar will shock you so hard that I would enjoy the feeling~

Y/n: A shock won't do shit.

???: Your choice baby~

He tried to move only for the collar to shock him making him scream in pain. The collar stopped and I saw a cooked Y/n on the chair.

Y/n: Rgh...Cut the shit Toga! Where is Bakugo and why do are you doing this?!

Toga: Oh don't be mad baby~ Boom boom baby is in the other room napping after his little tantrum. And for why I am doing this...It's because I want you~

Y/n: Well unfortunately I am taken. You understand right?

Toga: Oh I do. I'm just not very happy about it. Either you become mine or I take her place with her dead body in hand.

Y/n: I won't let you...

He speaks in a low growl as I only found it exciting~

Toga: It won't happen if you give me what I want~

I walk towards him, sat on his lap and began grinding on his groin. He had an angered yet he had a faint blush on his face. He tried resisting but I felt a grow in his pants. I smirked as I knew he was enjoying this. I went investigating down below before hearing an explosion...

Bakugo POV (Few minutes earlier...)

I saw a bar with a few of those evil bastards staring at me. I glared back at hand job over there as he stared back.