Ch. 1

These should help:
Word- thoughts

Word-yelling or AM speaking

Word-actions
3rd POV:

This was alike any other day in the city when many villains continue to cause havoc and heroes to continue fixing the problems. However, the day was gonna change as quick as how each and everyday starts.

(At school)

Midoriya: Can i please have my notebook back?

Bakugo: 'hero notes for the future' this is a joke! You will never become a hero and I believe that the only way you can get a quirk is to jump off a building and hope for one in your next life.

Bakugo's hand bursts with explosion on the notebook and throwing it out the window

Midoriya: Maybe I should do as he says and hope for getting a quirk in my life instead of suffer for being quirkless....

(Midoriya POV)

I make my way towards the top of the school building and started writing a letter.

If anyone reads this, please let people of the school know that I, Midoriya, couldn't handle anymore of the suffering and that everyone who does know my name, please tell them that I did my best in fighting the suffering inside me and that I love them...
Love,
Izuku Midoriya

As I step towards the edge of the roof, I notice a shooting star flying across the fading light of the horizon. But the star begins to come closer into view and noticed it wasn't some type of meteor or meteorite....but like a spaceship. It continues to fall down and crash land in Dagobah beach. I decide to leave the school down the stairs and started running towards the beach. As I got there, I noticed a huge landfill of trash in the area.

Then, I noticed a crater cracked down in the middle of the trash landfill and notice a silver spaceship with a mini window at the front