Ch. 2

Sorry if I haven't updated in a long time but many things have happened in my love life, family, depression and school. But I am back and stronger than ever!! Here is the the new Ch. of the story.

——————————————————————————
While walking to the presentation...
(Y/n) POV
As me and Izuku walked in to the building I saw Izuku "talking" to a brown haired girl with pink cheeks. After she walked away, I walked towards a pink shaded Izuku.

(Y/n): What happened Izuku?

Izuku: I was walking over here thinking that this is where I can have my dream until I tripped...(sweatdrops). But then I met a nice girl with brown hair...and a nice smile... and-... 'AHH WHAT AM I SAYING?! HOPEFULLY (Y/N) DOESN'T THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!! NOT THAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER TO BEGIN WITH!!'

Izuku froze for a few minutes and then slowly look back up at me. He seemed relieved for some reason but I decided not to take notice of it. We then continued walking to where the presentation was taking place.

(Timeskip even Hit is jealous)

After the presentation, me and Izuku were assigned to different testing area facilities. Me and Izuku traded each other ensuring that both of us will succeed. We then walked our separate ways and got ready. The alarm went off and I engulfed with aura and flying right into several mechs and blasting a few of them. Everyone else followed suit and did some damage as well but still couldn't help and notice how strong I was. As I blasted the mechs, I heard a voice from a distance and wondered where it was coming from. Until I saw a certain blonde catching up to me screaming.

Bakugo: MINE MINE MINE MINE!! OUTTA THE WAY YOU DAMN EXTRA!!

Bakugo then blasted in front of me giving me smoke on my face. I ignored it and went and blasted a few more. I tried counting up the mechs I destroyed to see if I had enough and I went back to finish up. But then I heard a scream when I saw a mech that was the zero pointer from the presentation. I went to see who it was and it was a three people; one with yellow hair and a black streak on it, a black haired girl with a stretchy earlobe, and a girl with pink hair and skin. They huddled together to try and brace for impact. I roared in the distance and charged at the robot. I charged at blinding speeds and punched the living hell out of it like nothing. I grew calm and flew  to the ground where the three people were still waiting for an impact.

(Y/n): Hey....Are you guys ok?

The three looked up to see a tall spiky haired man looking at them. They were confused on what had happened. Then they noticed the huge robot all wrecked and was shocked on who or what had done that.

PinkGirl: Umm...who are you and who took down that big robot?

Black haired Girl: Yeah! How did that happened?

(Y/n): I happened.

All three were shocked. They looked at you and at the robot repeatedly.

All three: YOU DID THAT?!

(Y/n): I don't see anyone else around us but just...us...

The yellowed hair student was shaking your hand in a fast manner while you caught a glimpse of the black haired girl changing in color and that the pink girl was getting darker than her original tone.

(Y/n): Are you girls ok?

I kneeled close to them making them turn even darker than before. I was thinking that I might've done something to make them red but I figured they  must be hungry too from embarrassment.