Hiya doll

Hey guys , saw that some people read it so I guess why not write more , this one I like . Enjoy/party rocker

"Sam I am going to work ,  ill be back at 7:00!" Dean yelled so his brother could hear him.

"Alright , bye"

"Bye" Dean grabbed his jacket and walk to his baby .
- deans work-

"Dean table seven needs a waiter!" Dean looked at his boss annoyed

"Yes sir!" Dean walked to table seven , not looking at the customer .

"Hiya doll , what can I -" dean started to say but stopped when he saw the customer  .
Oh my god , is this guy hot or what!? Dean thought. He had blue cristel eyes, dark black sex hiar , and his voice .....deep as the ocean.

"Hey you ok?" Asked the customer

"Y-ya sorry I just uhhh.....got caught in my mind, h-h-how can I help you...sir?" Dean said getting his notepad .

"Please call me Castiel , or cas for sort. You are?" Cas said tilting his head.

"D-dean " Cas nodded his head .

"Well I will have the humberger with some pie , please . " cas said looking in deans eyes.

"Coming right up , be back soon with your food hun " dean said with a wink , dean could swear he saw cas blush so hard but it must be the light , .....or was it . Dean came back with his order and looked down at the pie. Cas noticed .

"Want to have some?" Dean blinked his eyes .

"Oh no I couldn't " cas grabbed deans hand and put him in the in front of him. Dean giggled . Dean and cas both went for the first bit,  it instead bumped hands.

"Oh sorry" they both said while getting lost in each others eyes . Cas blush , then let dean have the first bit. "Thank you" dean said

"No problem , my treat " cas giggled .

"Where you from cas?"

"Winscon , we just moved here ."

"We?" Dean asked hopeing there wasn't a boyfriend.

"My two brothers, my mom and me. "
Thank god dean thought .

"Cool , anyway I better get back to work ." dean was stopped when cas pulled dean down by his sleave and kissed his lips. Dean started kissing back. Soon they had to pull away.

"When do u get off?" Cas asked in a husky voice.

"7:00"

"Good , see you when you get off. " and with that cas kissed him once more , then let go of deans arm. Dean walked away , went to the bathroom and fangirled into the mirror .
Omg cas is amazing , I don't even care that I don't know him that much , he is .......................HOT!!!"  Dean was finished with his fangirling and went to do his work but he was distracted by cas looking at him , and walking behind him and lightly smacking his ass. They were ment to be.
Thx guys hope you liked it.