The dare

Hey guys. Enjoy!

"Ok Dean , truth or dare?" Crowley asked

"Dare all the way!"

"Ok I dare you to.............make out with Castiel Novak!" Crowley said with an evil smile.

"The nerd?! You are so on!" Dean got up and walked to cas's table, of course he was sitting alone.

"Hi there " Dean said taking a sit next to him. Cas looked at dean in a weird way, then he put his book down and took off his glasses.

"In words of a good friend.......bite me!" Cas got up and walked away. Dean followed .

"I was just saying hi."

" yes but you are a jock ,so after jocks say hi they take you out side and beat you up.!" Cas stated. Dean grabbed his wrist , but he let go when cas dropped his books and flinched while trying to cover his face, like he thought he was going to get hit. Cas looked at dean confused .

"I-i- I am sorry " dean stutterd

"Its fine, what do u want anyway?" Cas said picking up his books.

"Look , can I talk to u alone?" Dean asked helping him. Cas nodded and led him into the bathroom.

"What is it?"

"I-i-i- ummm........"

"Yessssssss......." Dean couldn't answer so he just stud there until he had the courage to lean cas against the wall and kiss him. Funny thing is that dean had completely forgot the dare , so he was doing this because he wanted to. Dean always had a crush on cas, he was cute . Cas jumped a little then kissed back. Soon dean pulled back to get air .

"Well...... " cas giggled. Dean smiled and kissed his nose. Cas pulled dean but his collet and kissed him once more.

"Cas will u be my .......boyfriend?" Cas didn't answer for awhile.

"Yes!" Cas jumped on dean and hugged him. Cas had a crush on dean to , but then realized he was a jock so he would just beat him up to. But now he was deans boyfriend .

"Love you cas"

"Love u too, dean"