1. miss goody-two-shoes

Start from the beginning

"w-wait!" i blurt. shit, no. y/n, i swear to g- "yes. i'd love to join," what did i just say?!

suna stops in his footsteps, and the twins whip their heads towards me.

"y/n, suna was joking. you don't have to if you don't want to," osamu quickly clarifies. he moves his hands around frantically as he talks, trying to cover up his friend's attitude.

"no i wasn't," suna says, turning around once again.

"suna, this is Y/N we're talking about!" atsumu exclaims.

"mhm, and y/n just said yes. right, y/n?" suna's greyish-green eyes make contact with mine, causing me to blush. i pretend to itch my cheek to hide it.

"y-yeah," i mumble.

"great, let's go then." suna walks ahead, leaving the twins and i behind a step. i begin walking and the boys quickly follow suite.

"y/n... seriously. you don't have to do this," osamu says in a pleading tone.

"i want to," i lie, puffing out my chest confidently.

"okay, but know that you can leave whenever you want to, alright? i'll walk you home if i have to," atsumu puts his hand on my shoulder, trying to make me feel safe. i think he could feel how tense as i was and gives my shoulder a light squeeze. i let out a deep breath and smile.

"yeah, thanks."

//

the walk to suna's didn't take very long. it was about fifteen minutes or so, and he didn't even try to talk to me once during that time. every so often, the twins would try to include me in the conversation, but i didn't feel too talkative. i was too busy dwelling on how i could avoid any awkwardness.

when we arrived, i noticed the nice cars in the driveway. his house seemed expensive and the interior reflected that. it was clean and pristine inside, as well as big.

he led us to his room, and on the way, i noticed a decorated door with a whiteboard that read:

MAKIs ROOM
NOK BEFOR YOO ENTR!

the handwriting seemed to be done by a young child, and the mispelled words only confirmed my suspicions. i didn't know suna had a younger sibling, but then again, i didn't really know suna.

my relationship with suna wasn't very... friendly. i didn't think we even disliked each other until today when he said what he said in such a snarky tone. my interaction with him was minimal, and the times that i did, it was because of the twins. even this situation was because i was with the twins.

"what would you guys like to drink?" he asks as the twins take a seat on his couch. yeah, he had a couch in his room. and a tv. a full-sized bed. his trophies and medals. geez.

"whatever you're having," atsumu grabs the remote to his tv and turns it on.

"sparkling cider," osamu responds.

"and you?" suna turns to me, who is standing awkwardly near the entrance of his room. the twins turn their attention towards me too, waiting for my response.

"water's fine," i manage to say. suna nods and walks past me to get the drinks. atsumu bursts out laughing, patting the the area on the couch next to him.

"y/n, you can come sit down!" he chuckles.

"right," i mumble, walking to the couch and taking a seat stiffly.

"ahh, i hope suna's not planning on getting wasted tonight. i said i would have what he was having," atsumu groans, putting his head in his hands.

"suna hasn't touched that stuff in a while," osamu states, grabbing the remote from his brother and switching through the channels. "i'm hungry." he mumbles, landing on a food network channel.