Movie night☁

Fluff will be a little short I'm kinda in a rush! Making a whole bunch of books and tryna update!!

Your POV:
Gaege has been really busy with recording and editing, sometimes it feels like he has been ignoring me.... I decided to go talk to him on his break time.

"Hey Gaege....?" "What's up n/n?" (Nickname) I walked over next to him, then sat down.. "Don't you think you should take a few weeks off of recording? And editing?" I asked, Gaege looked towards me.. Almost... Glaring. "Y/n... How many times to I have to say.. I need to work! I hit 2mil on YouTube! So now I have to entertain them! No time to fucken wait!" He said standing up, I flinched at this because I didn't come from a loving family.

"Juice.. I know! It's just I feel like your overworking! With videos!" "Y/n. Stay. Out. Of. What. I'm. Doing. WHEN I RECORD! FOR THAT MATTER JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I was shocked at what he had said. I was hurt... 'I just wanted you to get a break from recording...' I stood up and walked out. I walked into our shared bedroom with tears in my eyes, I walked on to the balcony and stayed there for a while. I put on my headphones, then put on some music.

I sat there for a few hours listening to music while crying and starring at the outside. It soon started to rain but I couldn't care less.

Gaeges POV:
After I said that to Y/n she stood up and walked out of the recording room. I felt a little bad.. But kinda got over it. I decided to record a horror game.

After a while of playing, I decided to watch some peoples stories and edits on Instagram. It started to rain so I was going to go and check up on Y/n. When I walked into our room I heard sniffling, I turned my head towards the baloncny, y/n was sitting there... crying?

Third person POV:
Gaege starts walking towards you, when he gets to you he sits down next to you. He puts his arm around your shoulder, then pulls you closer to him. You snuggle up close to him. He noticed that your wearing headphones, he takes them off of your soaked head. "Y/n... I'm sorry for what I had said.. How about we go inside dry off and warm up...?" "We can watch some movies..?" You nodded.

Gaege picked you up bridal style, and walked inside. He closed the baloncny doors and curtains. He got you some clothes and helped you get changed. He grabbed some blankets and you both cuddled and picked some movies to watch...

Gaege understood why you came into the recording room.. You wanted to spend more time with him, he started to understand... "Y/n.." "Hm..?" "I'll take a few weeks off, for you... I wanna spend some time with my baby girl..." Gaege pulled you closer to keep you warm and sooner or later you both fell asleep cuddling each other.

This was kinda rushed! I hope you enjoyed horny ass fucken bitches!