Spin the bottle pt 2🍋

A few days later

Joshuas POV:
Gaege hasn't been come to school for a while now. I was looking for Kristy, while I'm doing that I ran into y/n, "hey! Hey! What did you do to Gaege?!" I asked with just a little bit of anger in my voice.

"I didn't do anything." Y/n seemed annoyed with me? "All of you guys just leave me alone, I'm moving fucken schools." I gasped, "what the fuck?! Why?!" She just glared at me. "Gaege is gonna be sad, you know he fucken likes you!" She turned around and walked to her locker.

No ones POV:
You walked to your locker. Then looked towards Josh, "tell him I liked him back then." Then you just started walking off. When you were outside your arm got pulled into a car. It was the back seat. The person started driving, you were panicking. "Who the fuck are you?!"

"I told you, you can..."

Your eyes widened when you realized it was Gaege. "So you like me back...?" Gaege asked when he pulled into a driveway. He got out of the car, opened your door, and got you out. He picked you up bridal style. He walked to his room, set you down on his bed. "Why are you leaving me..?" You looked at him with puppy dog eyes in hopes he'd let you go. You never answered his question. "Is it because of what happened a few weeks ago at the party?!" It looked like he was on the verge of have tears. He climbed on top of you, "tell me right now do you like me back, tell. The. Truth." You looked around not wanting to tell him you do. "Fine yes! Yes I do!" He smirked and chuckled. He leaned down, and...

Kissed

You. All you could do is kiss back. He pushed his lower body closer to yours. "Gaege.. Wait please! I told you I couldn't because I was scared, I heard it's painful and I didn't want to lose control." He smirked again, "do you want to now?" He leaned down to your neck, started to kiss it, bite it, and lick it. "Yes."

Your POV:
He was attacking my neck! This is going to happen! Y/n calm down! Just let it happen! I kept saying that in my head! (Why do you guys like this?! I mean I understand me! But y'all!? I'm mentally different in the head!) I let out a small little moan, Gaege giggled. Someone like that?~ Gaege looked up at me, his eyes full of lust again. A part of me was scared, but the other part loved this. Gaege started fiddling with his belt and takes it off fully. He unbuttoned his shirt, and pulled mine off. He uncliped my bra, (how old is this girl again?! Oh yea FOUR FUCKEN TEEN!) he pulled my bra off, but only made eye contact with me.. This man might actually respect me, and won't care just about my body. Those kind of guys are, rare. He started pulling down my leggings (or whatever pants you have on.) as well as my underwear, he finished taking his shirt off, as well as his ripped jeans and boxers. He went back to my neck.

I felt so exposed. But I liked it...

He made his way down to my (calochiakakakakkakaka) clit, he started circling his tongue around. I was holding in moans, he stuck one finger in my (calochiakakakakkakaka) and thrusted it. I was moaning like crazy after that.

A/n- I want you all to imagine that happening. You would most likely get horny, if you don't congrats!

Still your POV:
He pulled his head up, and looked me straight in the eyes. He put his finger up to my mouth to shush me, shh
s/n/n~ he grabbed his dick, and put it in me. I gave him a nod to let him continue. His thrusts were slow, and it was already to much. He slowly started picking up speed. He leaned down to my ear, and moaned quietly. He started kissing my cheek (FACE CHEEK BITCH) then got to my mouth. Since I was a moaning mess, it was easy for him to shove his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explored my whole mouth.

20 minutes later~~~

Gaege pulled out cleaned up (he didn't cum in you!) And got dressed, then got me dressed. Told you you can s/n/n~ he sat on the bed and laid down next to me, we were both panting. He turned to his side grabbed my waist, pulled me closer, and hugged me. I dug my face into his chest, and soon enough I fell asleep cuddling with Mr. Gibson. (DID NOT MEAN IT LIKE A TEACHER! GAEGE IN THIS IS FUCKEN SIXTEEN!)

END END END NO MOREEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE. Anyway yea that's it no more, If you guys want me to do a part three then so be it! Anyway bai horny ass bitches! I feel like I'm adding to that every single day-

A/N this is future me like 3 years into the future of when I wrote this, but when I did I didn't understand what I was doing I didn't know what consensual/non consensual actually meant, so when people called it out I was confused, so I went back and edited now because it was always supposed to be consensual. I apologize to the people who read it before it edited and got triggered I know not understanding is no excuse but I was 10 and exposed to things that I thought were okay.