Cuddles

Gonna be a short chapter since I have no idea what to write
Fluff
College AU

Gaeges POV:
There I was. Laying on the floor. Y/n was sleeping over my in my dorm, we were peacefully sleeping when she pushed me off the bed.
(I'm just sitting here on this carpet, this dirty carpet wondering how I ended up on this dirty carpet.)

I sat up and looked by the bed to see her stirring around looking for me. Her fault.

She soon woke up and looked at me. "Where'd you go?" "Well on the floor after you pushed me." "Oh. Come here. Now." I did as told and got back in the bed.

I pulled her close to my chest, and she dug her head in my chest.

I kissed the top of her head, then ran my fingers through her hair, and down her back.

"I love you, Y/n." "I love you too, Gaege."

We sat there for about twenty minutes before I heard and felt her breathing slow down and her soft snores. I smiled to myself and kissed her cheek, all the way to her collarbone, then to the tip of her nose.

Y/n scooted closer to me, so I pulled her in. Slowly closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter, and sorry for not posting. I haven't been motivated to write and have had writers block. Also if you could please check out DaddyDarrysCumSlut book! They are a friend of mine and they are really trying to grow their book. I'll also try to write more, over the weekend not a lot will be posted because of no internet but yeah thanks!

287 Words