[OLD] Chapter 10

Kuoh Town - Destroyed

3rd POV

(Y/N): "Wait, where I'm gonna live now?" He asked confused while looking at the destruction around.

Sirzechs: "Don't worry about that, Kuoh Town will be rebuild soon and you can stay at the Gremory Mansion for the meantime for saving the planet." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Oh, okay. Thanks I guess." He replied back.

Azazel: "Well I'm going home, that alien sure did a number on me." He said while starting to teleport away.

Michael: "I will also return to heaven if you excuse me, It's been a pleasure meeting you (Y/N)." He also said while teleporting away with Irina.

Irina: "Bye!" She exclaimed while looking at the others.

Time Skip

Underworld - Gremory Mansion

Everyone was standing in front of the mansion while (Y/N) looked at the mansion.

(Y/N): 'Huh, this place is huge.' He thought.

Sirzechs: "We can enter now." He said to the group.

Everyone then started to enter the mansion.

Sirzechs: "The guest rooms are upstairs." He tells (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Thanks." He then started to go upstairs.

Time Skip - 3 Weeks

Dimensional gap

Inside the dimensional gap two figures could be seen fighting. The figures were Great Red and Ophis which were fighting God.

God: "You three dimensional creatures are really pathetic." He said while dodging one of the attacks.

God then proceeded to absorb their energy.

God: "This energy will allow me to finally get my physical form to its fullest." He said while laughing quietly.

But he quickly got interrupted by an attack from Ophis. Ophis use this opportunity to teleport away.

God: "What a shame. I'll just absorb the energy of this place to make sure to defeat that being." He said in a serious tone while also killing Great Red.

The entire place then got cover by a giant white glow. God then appeared in space with his new physical form.

God: "Finally, time to eradicate this universe starting with Earth." He said while starting to fly straight to the solar system.

Meanwhile at Earth

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a while since the accident with the aliens happened, Kuoh Town was rebuild along with my department, the sad thing was that my cactus was destroyed and I'm a little upset by that. Anyway, Koneko and Asia asked me out two weeks ago and I accepted so we're dating now. Right now I'm heading to Kuoh Academy because Azazel wanted to celebrate the defeat of the aliens and the peace with the three factions.