Show me that you love me

Furious you glared at your boyfriend, who was sitting at a table in front of you, a drink in his hand.

"(Y/n), can we talk about this later?" He asked annoyed and your jaw dropped.

"Yeah? Because your busy again? With what?" You yelled, slamming your fist on the table.

"I'm fucking tired of that shit, Boba! Don't think I don't realize how you smell different when you come home! I know you're seeing other girls, did you see me ever complain?"

He tilted his head, staring at you monotonous.

"You know what? It's okay!" You threw your hands up in the air. "Do what you want! But I'm not going with that shit!"

You threw your hair back and turned on your heel, walking towards the door of the Cantina.

"(Y/n)! Stop!" He yelled, but you just ignored him.

"I said stop!" You could hear him standing up and stopped.

Over your shoulder, you shot him a glare full of disgust.

"Make me." You said, before walking out and leaving him behind.

You didn't even expect him to run after you. That wasn't his type. A tear rolled down your cheek and dropped on the ground. Now that you weren't around him, you let your emotions come through. More tears gathered in your eyes and you sobbed, thinking about all that happened. Why him? Why out of all people had you to fall in love with him?

You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't hear the screams. You ignored everything that happened surround you. And that was your big mistake.

"Watch out!" A single voice called and you turned around, looking directly into the lights of a crashing speeder.

You knew it was to late, so you closed your eyes, waiting for the impact. The moment the speeder hit you, an incredible pain shot through your entire body, then everything went black.

>Boba's POV<

He heard the screams. He heard the crash. And the first thing he thought about was (Y/n). Ignoring the other people, he stormed outside the bar, running towards the crowd that gathered around the crash. He tried to spot (Y/n), but there was no sign of her.

"Out of my way!" He yelled and immediately, the crowd parted, giving sight at something Boba had hoped didn't happen.

Yet, there she was, lying in the blood that streamed out of her wounds. And his heart shattered into pieces.

"(Y/n)!" Boba rushed to her side, kneeling down next to her and lifting her on his lap.

"(Y/n), please don't do this to me!"

He scanned her body for any signs of life, not caring for the blood that wetted his clothes, nor for the people gathering around them.

"(Y/n), please." Boba whispered, tears gathering in his eyes. "Please, I'm sorry. I... I love you."

Unable to say more, he hold her tight until the ambulance arrived and even then, he didn't want to let go. Only Latts dared to approach him, leading him away from the bleeding girl.

"Let's go." She said quietly. "People Are staring."

"I don't care what people do!" The bounty hunter yelled furious. "I want (Y/n) to be alright!"

"I know." The Theelin answered softly. "I know."

_timeskip_

"Out of my way."