Sniped (1)

For the title, I was really uncreative, sorry about that...

As you can see, I'm going to make a second part of this one shot, because I wrote to much again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sharp pain shot down your spine and your body hit the ground with a loud thump. You never would've thought you'd die like this, sniped with a single shot from behind. Not that you weren't sniped before, but never like that and never completely random when you were just walking through a town. You tried to get up, but there was no strength in your body left. Your eyes grew heavy. The screaming people around you seemed so far away, it was like you were under water. The only sound you could hear loud and clear was your breath. All you wanted to do now was to sleep, to close your eyes and drift off in a whole new world, but you knew, the moment you closed them you were gone, and you didn't want to go. Not here, not like this. Suddenly, dark shadow fell over you. Again you tried to move your body, to move something, without success.

'That's it.' you thought 'Now I'm gonna die.'

You couldn't even turn around to face your  opponent.

'What a shame.' you thought as you closed your eyes. 'I couldn't even tell him how I really feel.'

Finally, you heard the awaited shot. It was just that you weren't hit. Confused you opened your eyes again. You were still alive. Next to you, something hit the ground with a thud and another shadow fell over your limp body. That was the moment you couldn't take it anymore. You felt your breath slow down and slowly, you closed your heavy eyes. The last thing you felt was something lifting you from the ground, before you drifted off into darkness.

A loud bang woke you up. With a groan, you wanted to turn around, but a sharp pain shot down your spine. Slowly, you opened your eyes. The first thing you realized was that this wasn't your room, nor any other place you knew. The second  that you laid in a very comfy bed. Under normal circumstances you would've just dozed off again, but the fact that you didn't know where you were held you off. You tried to sit up. Again the pain shot trough your back und you let out a quiet whimper. Obviously, you were hurt. When you looked down your body, you realized that you didn't wore your jacket anymore. Instead you wore a shirt that was way to big for your upper body. Getting more confused every moment, you looked beneath it. A bandage was wrapped around your chest. You closed your eyes and tried to remember what happened. Slowly, your memories came back. You were sniped from behind and then you thought you died, but obviously that wasn't the case.

"You're awake?"

A well known robotic voice made you snap back to reality. In front of you stood in all his glory the most famous bounty hunter in the galaxy, Boba Fett. For a moment, you stared at him, visibly confused by his presence.

"Obviously." he answered the question himself and stepped further into the small room. Finally, you got your tongue back.

"What happened?" you asked.

He paused for a moment, then sighed.

"You got shot, I brought you here."

"And what happened to that guy who sniped me?"

"I shot him." He simply answered, turned around and stepped back through the door.