Ali kept quote while Samahir put her palm on her mouth to stop her hiccups.

"I am sorry... in my wife's love I tied you both in an unwanted relation. I am sorry that I didn't think about hour choices."
Her dad said pointing his palms whiel a lone tears slipped down his cheek.

Her dad was the bravest man of his times but now he wasn't Rehab Zaid Khan. He was Samahir's dad. A father of a daughter. He went emotional.

Samahir quickly ran towards him and hugged him.

"Daddd!!!!!"
She shouted while kissing her dad's hands.

Ali too stood up and hugged his Rehab chachu.

"Don't say sorry chachu!!! It's not your fault. May be... it was destined!!!"
Ali,who was used to handle every situation skilfully was too confuse now.

He hugged his chachu and wiped his tears.

" Ali!!! You were used to always ask him to place Samahir in your lap..."
Samahir was still looking a t grounds hole tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Ali got separate from his chachu and stood straight.

"Now! When you have got her... You have to handle her with care and love... it's a request not an order!!"
Her dad said putting his hand on samahir's head.

This time Ali inhaled sharply cause he knew what he is going to say will ask tons of patience.

"I will!!!"
He smiled taking his chachu' s hand in his assuring him.

Her dad smiled whoeheatedly and took samahir's hand and put it in Ali's.

Just like years ago Tooba dad put her hand in Rehab's hand.

Why people forget that there is a thing called karma? Whatever you do will return back to you sooner or later and today Rehab Khan was witnessing the karma but because he loved his wife more than his life and never hurt her therefore  he was not afraid of karma. In fact he was hopeful that his daughter will also get the love her dad gave away.

After hugging Tooba maa , his mother and his dad Ali came out.

Samahir also hugged them and then followed Ali.

Youngsters didn't speak.

All of them were in utter shock.

And with in some moments they all ran towards their Tooba maa imagining the pain she felt years ago with tears in their eyes.

They were again became a happy happy but Ali and Samahir were again not in the frame.

Ali decided to go on a drive.
It was the need of hour.

Ali was about to open the gate of his car when he felt a slight pull on his left sleeve.

He turned around only to see Samahir pulling his cuff.

Tears were still shining in her eyes.

He knew that how broken and shocked she was at the moment.

He was the man!!

He knew how to control his nerves but she didn't!!!

She was still seeming to him as his little mahi who used to pull his cuff crying whenever she gets hurt.

Ali couldn't hold it anymore and woth other hand he held her hand and pulled her roughly towards him.

As soon as she collided with his chest she cried out loud pouring her heart out gripping his shirt tightly.