| him |

As I walked into school I snuck in the back of the football field where me and my bestfriends mini "hide-out" is. We discovered it by us playing hide and seek when we were little, since it is not exactly attached to the school we could basically go in it. And ever since we have been going there.
"Hey bitches" I said sitting down with curled feet
"Sup Autumm" Eddie said
"Again stop with my middle name Eddie, say that again and I will tell you this bitch can fight" I said
"Shut up your like a damn divorced couple who got locked in a elevator for their life for god sake" Richie said while eating his cheetos. Like this bitch eats more than me on my period. And yes I said that.
Now let me introduce you to my friend group, well known as
                     |𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣|

We have all been bestfriends since we were little kids, our parents basically all friends our age so we had no choice but I love these peeps and I wouldn't trade them with anyone and anything and yea that's it.
With that we talked about random shit and mostly joked around until we heard the bell ring so we got up and started heading back. My first lesson was Math. Great and it's a double damn ass lesson. I swear I fucking hate this school. Or so I tought. I got in class and I started working out some multiplications and stuff since the first lesson we normally just practice some random shit. Then I heard the door knob open. Revealing this pale skinny boy with a black jacket and grey sweatpants typical basic boy. I just sat there in confused look, I have never seen this boy so why now?
    "Ok class may I have your attention" my teacher said. Oh shit what is she gonna do this time.
    "This is Bill, he is a new student here and I want him to feel welcome so tell me bill something about you and hobbies dont you" she said.
"Um i- hi my na- me is bill and- I like to ride my bike I guess?" He sort of stuttered saying his words so I just smiled to make him feel more comfortable I guess? Bitch what am I saying?
"Thats nice how about you go sit next to um, Blakely" she said .
Oh shit.

Okay so if you're still reading this shit I dont know how big I hope you're enjoying this I guess?
Anyways remember your body is perfect♥︎