Clubbing

Ryder's POV

"Diamond, where are you?" I asked as I walked through the house looking for her.  It was almost 7 pm and I was still looking for her. We had almost been here a month. We were going home tomorrow.I smirked as I heard a small but quiet giggle from the closet. I opened the closet and there she was. She giggled as I grabbed her waist and pulled her toward me as she giggled and tried to get away.

"You found me" she said as giggled and closed the closet door.

"I am a Mafia King. I will always find you" I said as I pecked her lips. She smiled and went into the living room. We had just go finished talking to Natalia. My second favorite person in the world. Diamond, of course was my first.

"Baby, can you get me some water?" she asked me as I stood in the kitchen. I went in the fridge and grab two bottles of water. I walked in the living room and handed her one as I sat down next to her.  She drank half the bottle before she put it down. She led her head my shoulder as she turn on the T.V. We decided to watch Fast & Furious. I moved her head and led my head on her lap. I looked and poked her boob. She giggled as she pushed my hand away. 

"Stop Ryder" she said as she moved my hand away again. I finally stopped and turned back to T.V. After about 25 minutes I turned back to Diamond. She looked like she was thinking about something.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her as I sat up and looked at her. She sighed and turned to me as she sat criss cross applesauce.

"So... I mayhavetoldtheHMGthatwewouldbecomingtotheirclubtonight. Iamsorrybuttheyweresoniceandsweet" she rushed out and cupped her mouth. The HMG was the Hawaiian Mafia Gang. I wasn't mad but I was a little upset. I hated the HGM, they were to friendly. In Mafia Culture, no gang was ever so friendly.

"Okay" I said as she pulls her hand away from her mouth and frowns.

"You're not mad?" she asked so innocently. I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Okay because we have to be there at 8:30pm and I have to go get ready" she said as she stood and wiped her hands on her pants.  She leaned back down and pecked my lips then ran up the stairs. I chuckled and went to my other room and took shower. When I was finished I put on deodorant and got dressed. I went back downstairs and waited for Diamond. I paced back and forth as my patients began to wear away. Just when I about to go get Diamond she stood right there in black dress that had a big slit in it. She had my gang's Mafia pin at the top of the slit so you couldn't see passed her hip.Her hair was in a high ponytail. And her lips were a bold red.

Diamond's Dress and Shoes

Diamond's Hair

Diamond's Makeup

Diamond's Makeup

I stood there as my mouth hang open

I stood there as my mouth hang open. She bit on her red lips as she lowered her head rocked back and forth on her heels.

"I thought you hated black" I said as I walked up to her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Why can't I wear black? You wear it all the time. You don't like it? I can go back upstairs and cry my soul and eat ice-cream for the rest of my life if you want" she said as I burst out into laughter.

"No baby, you sexy as fuck. Though the slit is to big, I'll take it but you are staying by my side tonight at all times. I would fuck you now but then again you wouldn't be walking and we wouldn't be able to go to HMG Club. " I say as a dark blush appears on her face.

"Why, thank you. You look hot yourself. I tried to cover it up as much as I could. It's your gang's pin too" she said as looked down at her dress.

"I know that. Now we have to go before Draco calls you again" I said as I take her hand go out the door. 

"Draco, the HM Leader?" she asked as we walked to the black Lambo. 

"Yeah" I said as I opened the car door and she got in. I shut the door and went to the other side. I got in and turn on the car.

"Why is he so nice?" she asked as I began driving.

"No one knows. I just don't like him. He's too nice and that's weird and what not" I said as she nodded her head. She pulled her phone her purse and began researching Draco.

"Okay, I know that he's handsome-- not as handsome as my hubby though, in his 30's, no wife or kids, and his family was all murder by American Mafia. And he's gay but he doesn't act like it." she said as she looks back up at me.

" I hope he doesn't try to anything because I not afraid to put a bullet in his head" I said as we pulled up to the HMG Club. It was a nice size. I parked our car and turned it off. I turned to Diamond and saw her reaching for something.

"Okay ready?" she said as she turned to me and handed me a gun.

"Always" I said as I put it in my jacket and pecked Diamonds lips. I got out and went to her side. I opened her door and helped her out.  She grabbed her gun and put it on her thigh, the side of the dress you couldn't see. She fixed her dress and grabbed her phone. I shut the door and took her hand as we walked inside the club. Everyone's eyes landed on us as we looked around.

"Why are they looking at us like we just grew three heads?" Diamond whispered as I looked down at her.

"They have never seen me walk in with a woman before. Well, I mean wife" I said as she smiled.

"Ryder"  a familiar voice said. I knew that voice to well.

"Draco" I said as I turned to my left to see him and his crew. He smiled from ear to ear as he looked at me and Diamond. He was wearing a navy blue suit with black suit

Shia LaBeouf as Draco Philips

" Is this the wife? Well she is more pretty in person

" Is this the wife? Well she is more pretty in person. Hi, Draco" he said as he and Diamond shook hands. 

"Diamond, it's nice to meet you" Diamond said as she smiled. She pulled back and looked at me.

"Follow me" Draco said as he turns on his heels and we followed.

"This going to be a long night" I whispered to Diamond as I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.