Cuss warning Doflomingo x gardener reader

Here you where in dressroso ah what a beautiful cite all the flowers love around.
Now for you do you were looking around for some gardening supplies. Until you found what you where looking for. You went back to palace to start working on the garden.
Dofloming. Fufufu another day in this beautiful kingdom that is mine. But I wonder who takes care of the garden I haven't seen them and I whould love to see who takes care of my precious garden.
Narrator. Doffy jumps out the window into the garden to catch a climps of the most beautiful women he's ever seen. The way her beautiful hair flows in the wind her eyes glissring in the sun and her Perfect skin in the sun he needed to speak to her.
Doffy. Hello dear~
Y/n. Hmm oh hello mr.king how may I help you today? Is there somthing I missed in the garden.
Doffy. No dear just what's your name?
Y/n. Oh! My apologies for not introducing myself. My name is y/n l/n.
Doffy. Whell y/n nice to meet you whould you like to live in my castle? Because I can tell you've been working hard to keep my garden fine.
Y/n. I whould love to but I must decline I'm not really interested but thank you anyways.
Doffy. Oh dear I wasn't asking for your opinion nor answer to say yes or no.
Y/n. Whell sir to inform you I said I wasn't INTERESTED!
You say walking away angry until your body stops in mid trap
Doffy. Now now be a good little girl and come to daddy.
Y/n. BITCH did you not hear me I said not INTERESTED.
You say breaking you self freee from his strings
Doffy. How did you get out my strings!?.
Y/n. Like I'll ever tell you

To be Continued