Young yandre fujitora x reader

Also this was before he became blind I think.

Fujitora pov. Even though there world he pure evil so unpure there stands one light and that y/n the only pure light in this world that belongs to me.

Y/n pov. Ok this is the day I confess my love to fujitora-senpai I hope he likes m back.
Fujitora pov. Thre was a note at my door meet me at the cherry blossom tree on the cliff by y/n. Oh as soon as I heard that nam my face flustered.
Later~
Y/n pov. I was so nervos I was at the tree already waiting maybe he'd didn't come maybe man- I was cut of as I saw fujitora he was so handsome and tall I mean I was a beat tall but I was only as tall as his waist. Ah- fujitora you cam

Fujitora pov. Hi y/n is there somthing you want to talk about?

Y/n pov. Yes umn irealllyyyreallylikeyoupleaslikemeback!?

Fujitora. Say that agin? Even trough I know what she said I wanted to get her eve more reader.
Y/n pov. I really like you!
Fujitora pov . Aww I love you to
Y/n pov. Really!

After that everthing was fine until some bandits cut you on both of you eyes making you blind. You're scream alerted fujitora meaning you where right by you guys house. He came out side to se blood all over you and fell in rage.

He grabbed his sword and cut their first guy straight in the chest going further and pulling it out. He cut his eyes out leaving a scar they did on your face.
He used he devil fruit to stab tiny rocks in the other males neck ears eyes mout and slowely threw there body's until there where nothing but guts and brains.
He came to your aid and after that he became blind as well after that everything was normal.

But one thing is he will keep what his and if anybody touch you but an inch they better pray to god

The end
Story requester by: yaskiri-and-kori
Sorry if I got your name wrong.