Katkuri x male reader a little spicyness~

Ah yes being a 507 centimeters and being around a middle aged mane caught the eye of one of the Charlot kids.

M/n. Also stands for male name btw

M/n. I was just walking around on cake island always covering my mouth because people are afraid of me but otherwise nothing new. As you kept walking into the thick forest.
Katakuri. I was on my daily patrol when I bump into something or somone

Oh-my apology sir I heard the voice then saw a hand almost as big as mine i grade it getting up and seeing the most beautiful male I have every scene
And he was almost the same height as me.

M/n. My apologies sir I say as I looke up and see Katkuri the son of Mrs.Big mama.
Oh my apologies again I don't know um so um I'm so sorry whell have a nice day. I say sprinting as far away before he could say anything. Few~ but I mean he was very handsome through. You say blushing a bit under you mask until you started walking again and bump I ti somthing again to look up and see katakuri again. I'm so sorry again katakur- I mean sir

Katakuri. Hmm so you thing I'm handsome?

M/n. Um yes I mean please don't talk any offense

Katakuri. So in your eyes I'm not a monster
M/n. Hmm why whould you be a monster you just a normal being no monster

Katakuri. What about this! He say pulling down his scarf
M/n. Wo- wow there very pretty chompers makes you look handso- I mean nice
Katakuri. So you don't think I'm a monster?
M/n. Of course not I mean as you say pulling you scarf down I have tusk to. You say blushing
Katakuri.Blushed he was impressed that someone else had tusk like him

After that day you got really closed and he asked you out and you just had to say less until
Spice part not to spicy 🌶
You and him got pretty drunk and you and him where on his bed as he got on top of you you reversed and you where on top of him. Sound proof you said as you couldn't even here a cricket. You pulled your scarf down as your pupils turned into hearts. And you kissed him very deep your teeth or tusk clang a bit as you could here his breat become heavy turned you on even more. After a long kiss you went full at it. You kissed his neck hearing a few sound you never new could come outta him. You then pulled his hair slight to make his face turn away just a bit as you bit into his neck you herd him whine a bit as you remove your tusk. You kissed him a bit him a bit more one by on you went to the collar bone. As you kissed it a bit he stemmed to stiffen up so you found his weak spot. You gently but firmly gripped his hand and pinned them on the side of his head. Now you where just out of it as your heart in your eyes got bigger. You slowly kissed his collar bone making him groan a bit seeing this you went even slower and you could fill his breath getting heavier. You bit his collar bone just a bit to make a mark. As you went lower you kissed his chest one by one until he couldn't take it anymore and passed out with a red face. As he woke up he saw a not saying sorry from m/n for what he thought until he went to the mirror and saw hickeys and kiss marks boy was he ticked he was going to get you back and in a fun way~

The end~
Requested by drogon-king-ace