CHAPTER FOUR

River POV

My house  was buzzing with the music that was so loud making my ears hurt.Lexy had really done it this time and the little twerp wasn't even here.

Every single surface was filled with people some on the 'dancefloor' others in the kitchen.dining room the theatre and don't even get me started on what was going on upstairs.

I was really getting frustrated with the energy or I just missed lexy.out of the corner of my eye I saw some group tossing around my moms favourite vase and it dropped almost touching the floor before I got.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....honestly this is supposed to be fun and its not"I groaned.

I took a deep breath and just then the amazing most delicious scent hit me and I knew she was here.

As she walked through the door all air that was inside my lungs was knocked out and I was unable to breathe in.

Dressed in a white lacy skater dress paired with flat  black ankle boots with stud detail.Her hair was in lose curls and hid one eye the other showing the smokey shadow that brightened her eyes.

I had died and gone to heaven.

Someone stepped in front of her hiding my view causing a menacing growl to escape my lips.

"She is MINE AND NO ONE ELSES"

causing music to stop and everyone fell to their knees in submission.

                *   *   *   *   *

Lexys  POV

"I.....you.... Uuuuuuuum...... What is happening?why are there growling sounds?Do you have a dog?Is this some kind a play?What do you mean am yours?

The crazy just shook his head and let out an amused chuckle.

"Hey don't laugh am serious what do you mean am yours? Cause if you are laying down some Christian grey possession isht am not taking it ",I said crosly and crossed my hands to my chest with and eyebrow raised.

River walked and stood in front of me causing me to look up to him my throat tightening.

"Lexy...."

"Mhhhhh."I mumured his face closing in on mine as he looked at my lips and back to my eyes

"Shut up"

Finally slamming his lips on to mine