#200

Now, I want to give a shoutout to Love_OliverPhelpsadriinotfound , LolliTopLolliTop

Thank you so much guys for following me :) I really appreciate your support <3

Ok, so in this chapter I will write more than 1 quote because it won't allow me to add new chapters cause I have reached the maximum limit..

1."Whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to shop."

2. "'Revenge' sounds so mean, that's why I prefer calling it 'Returning The Favor'"

3. "Next time a stranger talks to you when you're alone, just look at them shocked and whisper, 'You can see me?!'"

4. "Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside too."

5. "Not all Slytherins stand out in the crowd; for some of us it is better to be an unseen threat than a visible one."

6. "Face of an angel, mind of a killer"

7. "At first I cared, and then I was like 'Nah, f**k you"

8. Person- I can make you very happy

    A Slytherin- "Why? Are you leaving?"

9. "No mom, I don't want a boyfriend. I want a kingdom."

10. "From the bottom of my heart-----------I don't give a f**k"

11. "I love everyone. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid and others I would love to punch right in the face"

12.  "I like my coffee how I like myself:

         Dark, bitter, and too hot for you."

13. "The trash gets picked up tomorrow. Be ready"

14." Don't study me, you won't graduate"

15. "This is my cup of care, Oh look it's empty"

16. "I cried when you left me, but I laughed when I saw what you left me for"

17. "I would slap you but that would me animal abuse."

18. "Tell me ......is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?"

19. "Everyone has the right to be stupid but you are abusing the privileges."

20. "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you would me traumatized for life."

21. "Welcome to the Dark side, where all the fun stuff happens"

22. Person- Who are you?

        A Slytherin- "Demon to some. Angels to others."

23. "I always laugh on people try to hurt my feelings. As if I have any left."

24. "You turned the page, I burned the book"

25. "When life puts you through tough situations, don't say 'Why me?' say 'Try me!'"

26. "Hurt me I will smile back but you should know my smile is a death statement"

27. "They've promised dreams can come true but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too."

28. "Don't fear me when I am angry and screaming, fear me when I am angry and quiet because  I am plotting my revenge."

29. "Turn the pain into power"

30. Person- You look cute when you are angry

       A Slytherin- "Continue like this and I am about to get real adorable!"

31. "Watch me prove you wrong"

32. "What doesn't kill me...Had better start running"

33. "Never go to bed angry, stay up and plot your revenge"

34. "I collect my thoughts and rise above all that despise me"

35. "Be like a drug, let them die for you"

36. "The most dangerous person is the one who listen, thinks and observes."

37. "Never mess with someone who isn't afraid of being alone. You'll lose every time. And that someone is Me"

38. "The only person I am afraid of is myself. THAT F**KER IS CRAZY!"

39. "I'm not in Danger, I am the Danger"

40. "I am like Broken glass. Dangerous with sharp edges but beautifully complex"

42. "B**ch please, my battery percentage lasts longer than your relationships"

43. "Be like snow...Beautiful but cold"

44. "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."

45. Person- You are just a cold-hearted b*tch!

        A Slytherin- "Bold of you to assume that I have a heart."

46. "A date? Sorry I have to go home and laugh at that idea."

47. "I don't follow my heart, that b*tch gives wrong directions."

48. "I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong."

49. "I am you. Prepared to do anything. Prepared to burn. Prepared to do what ordinary people won't do. You want me to shake hands with you in Hell?  I shall not disappoint you."

50. "I don't need the last laugh....I've been laughing at your dumb a*s the entire time."

51. "They broke the wrong parts of me. They broke my wings and forgot I had claws."

52. "Happy ending? Sorry we aren't in Disney"

53. "I will rise. With a spine of steel, and a roar like thunder, I will rise."

Thanks for reading this book, I hope you enjoyed it<3 and one last thing before you leave...

"As Slytherins we know who we are and we don't hide it. We celebrate it" And that's Slytherin for the win! HECK YEAH!

   /*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

                           "The day I learn to fly I am never coming down" 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 ✓ 🎉