𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Oh, my god." Jason mumbles, sighing.

"You know what?" Luke starts, "You're going in first, all right, Clark?" He instructs Clark with his baseball bat on the boy's shoulder. Clark nods. Jason agrees, stepping up,  "Cool. Hey, I'll read him his rights," He tells them with a childish smile, and Karma snickers. "Make sure everything's legit—"

"Dude, no one gives a shit about that." Grizz interrupts. "Law and order, man. You don't read the bad guy his rights, he gets away like everytime—" Jason goes on about it.

"Oh, god," Adonis groans, rubbing his temples while Karma was holding back her laugh. "There's no more legal system, Jason, we're living in some sort of fucking black hole anti-universe," Grizz talks back, "I really don't think the Miranda warning—"

"Okay! Im just trying to make sure everything's legit so we're not stormtroopers—" Jason raises his voice and Karma couldn't stop laughing at the side, God these boy's are idiots.

"Guys! Hey, Hey!" Adonis scolds, also glaring at the laughing Karma who shrugs at him. "Let's just fucking do this, all right?" He shouts at them. The two quarreling boys nodded, looking defeated.

"Come on, follow me, Fuck." Luke mutters, starting to jog as everyone followed behind him quickly. They reach the doorstep, and began to hesitate who opens the door. Karma aims towards the door, the boys started to instruct her, "Aim up!"

"Aim a little higher,"

"Up here,"

She rolls her eyes, looking at them sternly, "Will you just shut the fuck up?" She tells them, then goes back to look at the door. She aims at it, her arms in perfect structure and she could see Clark and the others looking at her with awe. She counts down, waiting for Luke to kick the door. "Three!" Luke kicks the door, but it doesn't break open.

"Jesus, fuck." Clark curses, disappointed. Luke looks at them a little embarrassed, coughing.

Karma laughs hard, unable to contain the laughter when she saw the boys' faces. "You take it, I-I can't—" Clark takes the gun from her and she allows him, moving to the side to stop herself from laughing.

"Hey, Jason, little help, man. Come on," Luke asks Jason. The boy scoffs, moving forward and in position. "Your spot's in between us, All right? ready?" Jason nods, "On three, ready?" Leo says, backing them up.

"One, Two, Three!" They all push the door as it breaks wide open. Karma follows after them as they entered Dewey's house. "This is a fucking raid!" Luke shouts, people inside shrieking and shocked. Everyone started to yell at everyone and Karma searched for the petite boy. She had separated from the other boys, going towards the other direction of the house.

Teenagers were everywhere, shocked while looking at her carrying the Baseball bat she exchanged from Clark. "You guys seen Greg Dewey? Short little redhead?" She questions the boys who looked half asleep. They shook their heads quickly, not knowing where the boy was. From the side, a boy shouts, "H-He's in his room!" Karma nods shortly and moves to the stairs.

When she reaches upstairs, her eyes meet Clark's, holding the gun up his chest. She nods at him, "He's in the room," Karma speaks, motioning to the door before them.

Clark kicks the door open, "Come on! Get out! Get out, move!" He shouts. Greg Dewey sat on his bed, his hair unfixed, his form petite and his face sleepy but awake. He was only on his briefs, but he quickly put a shirt on, realizing Karma was there.