"You're just dead weight."

"A burden to them."

Tommy's eyes widened. Who the fuck was talking about his dad like that?! He was very tempted to barge in and start stabbin' shit.

And then it stopped. There was nothing more. Just...

silence.

But it wasn't welcoming.

Tommy decided to get out of there. He'd tell Wilbur and Techno about it when they woke up. Maybe they'd be able to confront Phil at breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Phil heard footsteps outside his door, effectively bringing him back to reality. He realised his cheeks were wet, and wiped the slight tears away. Of course he was useless. He never helped them and always was working on some dumb project in his damn hardcore world instead of being a good friend. A good father figure.

He realised that whoever's footsteps he heard may have been eavesdropping on his conversation. He hoped not. Maybe they were a little late and heard nothing, so they just went back to bed thinking he was asleep? He highly doubted it, but he prayed, unknowing to whom, that that was the case.

Phil went to look in the mirror to see if it was visible that he had been crying. He hastily wiped the tears away, more having made their way out. He took a few deep breaths. One, two, three, four, again. One, two three four.

After quite a bit of this cycle, he went down to the kitchen. It was eerily silent, not the welcoming slience that would come from everyone being asleep. Phil had the sudden urge to turn back. Pinkza and Greyza appeared.

"Hi, Phil!" Pink greeted merrily. Phil returned a small wave, not quite in the mood to talk. Greyza simply nodded.

They chatted for a bit in the kitchen before he decided to go to the dining room to prepare breakfast before he paused.

Wilbur, Techno and Tommy all sat there, staring at him. They had very serious looks on their faces. What's worse, Grey and Pink were right behind him.

Grey vanished immediately when he saw them. Pink rested his hand on Phil's shoulder for a few seconds before vanishing as well.

Phil had the feeling that he was gonna be questioned. His stomach turned, his anxiety rising. Did they finally figure out how much of a freak he was? Damn, he tried so hard to be normal.

They probably hated him now.

Techno gestured for Phil to come sit on a spare chair. Hesitantly, he made his way to a chair beside Techno, which put him infront of Wilbur and Tommy next to Will.

"Phil, Tommy told us what he heard." Wilbur started. Oh no, this wasn't gonna end well. Phil's breathing quickened slightly.

"Phil, why didn't you tell us?" Techno asked, pity lacing his voice, but Phil could not recognize it. He started stammering, spitting incoherent sentences as he tried to find the right words to say sorry.

Tell them. Tell them, Philza. Tell them how useless you are and how much of a freak you truly are. Either way, they already hate you.

Shut up, Red.

You're no fun, Pink.

Wasn't Red right, though? Which normal person would have 8 voices different from his own constantly invading his mind? He wasn't normal. He was weird.

"....il?? Phil?? Hello?" Phil blinked a few times, trying to locate whoever called him. Tommy was waving his hand in front of his face.

"Philza Minecrafft, you awake? Finally, thought you were in a coma for a sec, Jesus." Phil looked at Tommy, and then the other two.