"Not for eternity." 

I glared at her and she shkyly ducked her head down to avoid the intense stare. 

"Sorry," I sighed, immediaetely feeling bad about lashing out on her. 

"Why do you think you're here in the first place?" she asked.

"I thought you weren't going to help me?" I retorted, looking at her with a smirk. 

"I'm not helping. I'm simply... asking a question that may potentially lead to you finding out the answer," she reworded the definition of helping. 

"You are a smart little cookie," I commented. 

I thought for a moment about what she asked. Why was I here in the first place? What was I doing before this... 

I remembered the charity event. It was going so well. The performers were amazing, well the ones that I was able to attend to see. The guests were enjoying themselves. The donations were coming in left and right. Yeah. Everything was going well without a hitch. 

That was until Naomi decided to dump all of her champagne on me. Yup. That was the best part of the day. I then recalled going over to the bar. The bar. The bartender. The blue pill. Ugh. I went back to my addiction. The bad one. 

"I overdosed?" I asked more than stated. 

"Nope. Think harder. What happened afterwards?" 

I thought harder, like she advised, trying to recall what happened after I had taken that god awful pill from that bad boy wannabe of a bartender who was trying to hit on me. 

"Okay. I sat at the bar for a bit. Taking in the effects of the drugs. Then-then Harry found me and knew I wasn't in the right state of mind and brought me to the back so I could sober up there without the prying eyes of nosy bystanders. That's when-" 

I stopped. I recalled the entire memory. I saw Sinu Cabello. The mother of the little girl that has been haunting my dreams. I looked up and saw Sofi looking down sadly. 

"She looks the same but not really," she whispered enough for me to hear. 

"Sofi-" 

"What happened next?" she quickly changed the subject. 

I let it slide. Though now I had a hundred of questions swirling in mind that I wanted to ask her ever since my first dreamscape where I was able to interact with her face to face. Sort of. 

"I felt sick so I rushed to the washroom to," I paused. She was stil too young to know about the evils in the world. "I got sick and your mom helped me out. She's a wonderful woman. Big heart." 

Sofi smiled at the comment and nodded in agreement. 

"She's an amazing mom," she said with full confidence and pride. 

I looked down. Ashamed for my envy towards the little girl. Not her fault I had ended up with my mother. We can't choose our parents after all. Just like they couldn't choose their children. 

Sofi looked up at me again, sympathy filled her eyes. Crap. Forgot she could read my thoughts. She probably felt my emotions as well. 

"They love you," she commented, not really knowing that I've heard that countless of times from Charlie. 

I nodded my head, not in agreement but in submission. I just wanted to drop the subject and carry on. 

I coughted the discomfort away and coninued, "Anyways. I got out of the washroom and that's when Charlie and Harry came in to see me the state I was in. The girls later came in... That's," I paused, remembering the real reason I was here now. "Camila," I muttered.