Chapter Ten

A/N: Another update... WOOOO!!! Comment, vote, anything to let me know what you all think :D Enjoy!!! Oh... And Gerard Butler is Charlie if you were wondering why I put his picture there. Hehe. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV:

Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I woke from another dream about Sofi. God, I missed her so much. It has been nine months since the accident and two months since I held her hand one last time and kissed those cheeks of hers while they wheeled her away for the last time. After two long months of grieving, I still couldn't get over the ache in my heart. It felt like there was a gaping hole in the middle of my chest where my heart should be.

Instead of getting out of bed, I just lied there looking up at the ceiling as my tears started to dry up on my face. Was she watching over me like she promised? Was she disappointed in the shell of a person that I have become? Is she hurting as much as I am 

I knew I had to get up eventually. We had a meeting about the next step for the group. Our fans knew we had to take personal leave after the accident, especially me, but eight months was enough time according to the music industry. I had to move on for the fans, but it didn't mean I wasn't hurting still.

A knock resonated from the other side of the door. I already knew which one of the girls was coming through before she even popped her head in.

"Camz, you need to get ready."

"I'm up," I replied as I continued to lie in bed.

"But you're not getting ready, Camz. Janelle will be here in a few minutes. At least come downstairs and wait with us," she suggested as she settled beside on the bed.

I resisted the urge to push her away like I have been for the past couple of weeks, but I was honestly too tired to even argue. I sighed and rolled out of bed, making my way towards the bathroom.

"I'll make you plate. Your mom made your favorite. Pancakes," Lauren stated as she got up and headed out the door.

I stared at myself in the mirror and saw the shell that I had become. I lost a lot of weight and it was starting to show. My eyes were swollen from the countless nights of restlessness and the countless morning of crying. Gosh, Sofi, why'd you have to go?

I pushed through getting ready and went downstairs. Dinah embraced me immediately in a bear hug and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"Good morning, mija. Come sit, eat with us," my mom said as she ushered Dinah and I into the kitchen where the other girls were. Just as promised, Lauren had made me a plate stacked with pancakes. She even chopped up bananas and placed them on top.

"I'm fine. I'm not hungry," I stated as I pushed the plate aside when I sat.

The girls looked at each other before they looked at me. Knowing that they just had a silent agreement with each other, I prepared myself for the worst.

"That's fine," Ally said as she grabbed my plate and placed it in the fridge. I guess I didn't have to argue today. "Maybe you'll get hungry later then."

I saw my mother give me a concerning look, but I avoided her gaze. I couldn't look at her since that night. We weren't the same daughter and mother anymore, and neither was my dad and I. It hurt too much to look at them.

The doorbell rang and Lauren jumped up to answer the door. I could hear Janelle's laughter and Lauren's squeal when she opened the door.

"Girls," Janelle exclaimed as she entered the room with a bag in her hand.