Chapter 24 : Relying On Him Part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

“I might as well poke my eyes when I see Ye Sui walking on the red carpet.”

Ye Sui was indeed a blacklisted actress, while she hadn’t appeared yet, people had actually started cursing her. If the person really came, heavens might not now what would these people say at her.

Everyone was waiting for Ye Sui to make a fool of herself and the cursing were all increasingly outrageous. There was even someone who had prepared his spit so he could spit at Ye Sui when she made her appearance later on.

(E/N: So rude. Mind your manners.)

On the other end of the red carpet, Ye Sui finally appeared. She was dressed in a red dress today with snow-white skin more dazzling than the pearl between her neck.

Her facial features were stunningly exquisite, which attracted everyone’s attention without much sketch.

Ye Sui’s neck was slightly upturned, a perfectly slender neck like jade. As she walked slowly, her slender, snow-white slender legs were faintly discernible, causing a slight temptation, but not too charming.

Only Ye Sui who could keep up the dazzling display of this bright red dress. The gathering of the celebrities tonight was doomed to be a spectacular sight, but it seemed to be less than one in ten thousandth compared to Ye Sui.

She was charming people all around. While it could be said that her appearance was not seductive, but it was also not bad. It’s just right.

When the white wide screen suddenly flashed, netizens almost thought they had been wronging her.

“This person is surely Ye Sui? How beautiful! I feel like I’m turning blind.”

“Ye Sui was so good-looking! She’s the most beautiful on the red carpet. She is as beautiful as a fairy, and I can’t bear to blame her.”

“The Goddess of Beauty really exists”, Ahhh! I think I’m gonna faint just by looking at her!”
To be continue….

Chapter 24.2 : Relying On Him

Continuing……

“The Goddess of Beauty really exists”, Ahhh! I think I’m gonna faint just by looking at her!”

Not only that, the live stream on the internet all also turn the wind, but the people on the scene also reacted in this way. Ye Sui’s beauty was too much of impact. The media even forgot to take a photo. The camera was already in the hand but it’s like that they did not have the intention to press the shutter.

The atmosphere was unusually quiet.

They were all amazed. When did this figure appear in the entertainment circle? When they saw Ye Sui’s face, they were ultimately shocked. Is this really Little Chang Ying? She was incredibly beautiful.

Some people were even feeling regretful for bad mouthing Ye Sui previously. If Ye Sui actually had the appearance like this, she should’ve emerged earlier.

In the silent air, somewhere suddenly a voice rang out: “How beautiful you are, Ye Sui! You’re really beautiful!”

Ye Sui looked in the direction of her voice. She was a female student. She was holding the light stick of another celebrity. Now, she was looking at her excitedly.

Ye Sui looked at the female student and smiled. She nodded and said, “Thank you.”

The media came to their senses and began to take pictures. Several reporters gathered around her, and their questions were sharp, “What do you think of the matter that Chang Ying accidentally slipped her hand and liked your anti fan’s post?”