Chapter 14.1 He Caught Me! Part (1) Butler Zhao's eyes were too eager, his purp

Start from the beginning

When Chen Xiu did not speak, Master Chen smacked his chopsticks harsly onto the table, “Did you hear what I said?”

Chen Xiu innocently conceded, “Yes.”

Ye Sui felt gratified after Master Chen reprimanded Chen Xiu. Then, everyone began to eat.

Chen Xiu felt that everything was really not going well today. First Butler Zhao didn’t give him good face. And now, Grandpa scolded him. He felt that he came to Chen Manor just to suffer indignities.

The next second, Chen Xiu discovered that Ye Sui was staring at him. But she was looking at him with mockery. She even raised the glass in her hand toward Chen Xiu, and sneered full of arrogance.

Chen Xiu was angry.

——

The next day on set, Chen Xiu and Ye Sui met as if nothing had happened last night. Chen Xiu was filming his major role in the drama. On the other hand, Ye Sui was scrolling through her mobile phone screen, sitting in blissed with keen interest, like an onlookers who  was interested in the spectacle but don’t have anything knowledgeable to say about it

However, Ye Sui was not idle for too long. She felt cold behind her neck. Knowing that it was still sunny outside, the shade of the tree temperature suddenly dropped a few minutes.

Ye Sui has delusional about the scene behind her, there must be a long-haired female ghost blowing at her neck.

Ye Sui has the idea to scroll down her mobile phone, nevertheless she was unable to move. Chen Shu is not here again, she can only rely on courage to fight back.

The next second, a strand of hair fell on Ye Sui’s shoulder, followed by drops of black blood, flowing down Ye Sui’s clothes. In the end, an unusually white hand gently pressed against Ye Sui’s shoulder

“Ye Sui, Your husband is too fierce.” She spoke as if the ghost was familiar Ye Sui. Her voice was as indignant like Ye Sui bullied her.

Hearing the voice of fangirl ghost, Ye Sui sighed. She didn’t know why the fan girl ghost liked to appear tongue so many times. As a result, Ye Sui wasn’t so scared now. After the fangirl ghost spoke, she stopped scarring Ye Sui. She sat on the stool turned back against Ye Sui but her face was facing her.

“Ye Sui, your husband looks good-looking, but he is lacking amorous feelings.” The fan girl ghost pouted and accused her of holding grudges.

Chen Shu crushed her paper cup with one foot, even though it was painted with her idol’s image. Chen Shu was now the protector of Ye Sui. In order to protect Chen Shu’s name, she spoke to the fan sister ghost for the first time.

“My husband is good-looking and has a good temper. He’s not at fault.”

Chapter 14.2 He Caught Me! Part 2

“My husband is good-looking and has a good temper. He’s not at fault.”

Fan girl ghost eyes lit up, wiped the blood of her forehead, “You willing to talk to me?” Before, she was always talking to Ye Sui. She didn’t expect Ye Sui to respond at her.

Ye Sui thought of what the fan girl ghost said last time, she couldn’t help opening her mouth when she thought of finding Weizhi Group’s information on the Internet.

“You said you wanted me to help. What can I do for you?”

Fan girl ghost was afraid that Ye Sui would take back her words, so she sweetly asked, “Sister, I want you to contact my mother, Qin Xin of Weizhi Group.”