Gulf just teared scared saying

"I..... W~will be good boy.. Please... D..

"Turn around" demanded mew.

Gulf did what he was told without looking at mew but he gasped when Mew suddenly took a step closer hugging him!!!!!

"M~mew.. "gulf was so shocked to talk.

But that's all was nothing when he felt mew's hands on his plumbing ass.

"What a.... "gulf got angry and tryed to push mew but the other didn't even move a lit.

Instead, Mew squeezed his ass roughly making him stay still in his spot.

His face became like tomato. That's so embarrassing!!! Mew was hugging him, holding his ass in his veiny hands.

"Now, U r getting just 10 for what u did. I will decide the rest after we discuss somethings, Got it!?" asked mew patting his ass slightly.

Gulf was about to nod but he remembered, he have to use his voice

"Y~yes... Please.. Mew" all gulf bleedings was in vain.

"U remember what u have to say after each slap, right!?"

"yes"

Mew raise his hand, then he smacked gulf realty hard!!!

*1*

Gulf recieved the 1st smack with a jump due to pain .That's was really hurtful.

He is not used to this kind of things. He needed something to hold on it but he didn't find except mew body.

He hugged mew holding his shirt with his fists. He buried his face on mew's chest letting his tears fell. He was shaking saying

"sorry..... I will be good"

*2*

"aaah!!!! Mew.... Please.. Sorry"cried gulf on mew's chest. He hold on mew's shirt more stronger.

*3*

"aaah!!! That's really hurts!!!!..... Sorry... Enough.. Please"

*4*

gulf circled his hands around mew's waist tightening his hands on the shirt.

*5*

"aaah!!! Please... Please.... I will be good.... But please...."

*7*

".......I won't do that again....."

*8*

"s.. Soryy !!..... Please.... I. C.. Ant take more..." gulf was so exhausted.

He took this kind of harsh punishment before but now he was standing!!!

He just leaned on mew. He felt his legs are really jelly.

*9*

"aaaaaah!!!... Please please.... I ve no energy..." once again he was ignored.

*10*

"aaaah!!! I will be always good......"