28 : What A Morning!!

Mewgulf were sleeping soundly when mew's telephone kept ringing making him open his eyes.

He opened his eyes and looked at his beautiful wifey who is sleeping next to him. How much he enjoyed the last night!!!

It was incredibly amazing to make his gulfy his... After what happened, he is his now...

He is in his arms... No-one will be able to lay a hand on him ever again.....

The phone rang again making mew sigh picking it with a grumpy face

"Who is this!?"

"p~please phi.... Don't cancel the call...."

.
.
.
.
.

Mew closed his eyes on hearing the voice... It is his lil brother's voice...

Mild has been calling him from diffident numbers as he blocked his original one...

"Phi please..... *sob*... Please... Forgive me.... I didn't mean to do that..

But.. This situation was really hard for me and dad.... We just didn't want to make all your hard work to go in vain...

*sob*....

Dad is so depressed and tired.. He keep on calling your name In his sleep...

He rarely eat his meals saying that he needs u.... Please phi forgive us and come back....

dont settle down there.... *sobs*... Please..... "

Mew on the hand felt really really heavy hearing his bro's cries...

He know that mild is just a lil kid... But he can't forgive them this easily....
His baby was going crazy..

He is still traumatised if he left him for a couple of minutes... They hurted him by hurting his baby...

"Mild.... I gotta go..."

and by this he cancelled the line sighing...Yes, he is missing them badly but the heart is hurt....

Mew just brushed it off. He don't want to be in a Headache at the early morning so he stood and went to take a shower ans of course he didn't forget to kiss Gulf's lips lightly.

.
.
.

Gulf rolled on the bed lazily then he immediately sat looking for mew when he saw the bed is empty....

"m~mew!!!... Where are y~you !?..... M~mew!!!....*teary eye*

Is it a dream!?.... My god!!! That's all wasn't real!!!... But my butt hurts...

*sob*

Did he left again!?... N~no... P~please no....."

Gulf looked around him crying and talking to himself.... His heart is beating fast and his breath is getting heavier.... Till
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mew opened the door and came in the room to wake gulf up but he got shocked when gulf left the bed stiil naked and throw himself on him crying loudly.....

"Meeeeew...*sobs*...

you R here...... My god... It wasn't a dream...

*sob*

... Thank god.... U r here...."

Mew just stood carrying gulf carassing his back with sad expression on his face. See, that's what he is taking about...