15 : Cute.... Just Cute

Gulf is the BATHROOM locking  him self. He is embarrassed. How could that happen?!

Gulf's pov

"Are U idiot?! How could u let him do that!?

How am gonna make him forget what happened?!

I won't let him see my face!!!
Yes!! That's good!!! He won't see me till he forget what happened....... A month?!

That's so short!!!

3 month?!..

À fucking year is the best!!!

... Oh!!! My god... Please, make mew lose his momery!!

What I am doing here?! " gulf is so worrying about what he did.

He just can't take the flash out of his mind!!!

Mew's pov

That's is so good.... Gulf is so cute indeed.... He looked like a shy kid..

Mew is smiling widley. He loved that hot moment between them... It is another thing seeing the wild gulf turning into a cute shy kitten.

He now knows that he has to take things slow with Gulf if he wants this marriage go on but a lil naughtiness won't harm.

Mew saw the clock.

"Oh!! Guld has an online class...... And of course he won't care......he can't skip it...... I told him that....." Mew stood going to their room to remind gulf of his class.

Mew knocked the door but he got no response!!!

Gulf is inside the blanket hiding. He is feeling like he is gonna explode due to his shyness!!

He heard someone knocking but he won't respond.

The knocking kept going and it bothers him so he shout "WHO is there!!!!"

Mew chuckle lightly. He knows that gulf mind is not working well now.

"Gulfy,.. Who else would be here?!.... Just u and me living in this mansion."mew's tone has that kind of Teasing.

When gulf heard him laughing, he got provoked forgetting his shyness!! The guts of this guy?!!!!!!

He ran and open the door roughly. He looked at the smiling man in front of him!

"How dare u laugh?! Ha?!...... U did what u did and now.... Have the guts to laugh!!????........ U shameless guy!!!!!" gulf is shouting with a red face.

Mew just kept staring at his face without saying anything. He is enjoying this Tom and Jerry conversation.

Gulf kept saring at him angrily but he looks just an angry cute bird. Nothing more!!!

"Tell me gulf..... Are u feeling better?!If not, I can help.. U know " that's all what mew responded by. He is so calm and gentle yet Teasing the burning bean in front of him.

Gulf looked at him silent for a moment. The flash back of his most embarrassing moment came to his mind.

Flash back

They finished their lunch. Gulf took the dishes and mew cleaned the table. Gulf doesn't find anything to do... So he went back to their room with his phone.

Mew on the other hand took something from the kitchen and went after gulf.

When gulf sat on the bed he hissed. His butt is still paining. He can't sit properly.