12 : I AM Here

Začať od začiatku

Gulf was enjoying that. He let mew knocking without any response. He just wanted him to stand there all night then he will be tired and got to sleep so he will just leave the house in the night.

Mew was getting angrier each second. He heard gulf's chuckles. He sighed taking a long breath

Mew was done with the lil's behaviour. He gritted his teeth saying

"GULF, I swear if u don't open the door in 3 minutes, I am gonna break it and u won't like the rest. OPEN THAT FUCKING DOOR"
Mew shouted with a strong tone.

While inside the washroom, gulf's face turned to pale. Mew's shouting made him flinch. He didn't think that mew will be able to break the door.

He felt a bit scared. He quickly grabbed his boxer and a towel around his waist.

"oh that fucking man!!!! God, please get me rid off him."

Mew waited for gulf to come out crossing his arms on his chest. He was pressing on his fist.

The door opened but gulf didn't come out. Mew looked at him raising an eyebrow. "can u tell me what was that for!?"

Gulf just kept quite without looking at his husband. He didn't think that his plan would end like this. Now, he fucked up even more.

"I think we need to talk gulf, come here and let's discuss this. But first of all, don't forget that u r getting a punishment for what u did"

The last words made the other flinch but he walked to sit on the bed facing mew who got a chair and sat in front of him looking at his eyes directly.

Suddenly, Mew stood up and went to the dressing room making the other stop breathing.

He remembered the last time. Mew brought a belt from there. He felt tears on his eyes. He trembled in his spot squeezing his hands.

Then he felt something thrown on the bed. He closed his eyes immediately but he felt nothing so he opened them slowly looking at mew who was wearing his blank face with a towel on his hand.

He looked at the bed. Then he became shocked. Like How??

"Wear this, u will get a flu" said mew making the other more confused. He approached him drying his hair with comfortable motion.

Mew dried his hair well making gulf'heart beat so fast. No-one did that except his mom and that was long time ago. He loved this!!!

"Hurry up, wear something. U r gonna be sick" demanded mew again sitting on the chair watching gulf going to the dressing room with the pyjama.

Gulf came wearing it. He looks so inviting for mew with that open putton.

Gulf was so scared. He thought mew gonaa do something bad to him. He took slow steps towards the bed again.

"Stop!! Don't dare to move!!!
Who said u can sit!?" Mew stood taking steps towards gulf who froze on his spot. He can hear his heart beats so strong.

Mew went behind gulf hugging him making the other more shock. Gulf just stinffed with wide eyes but he didn't move as he was told. He doesn't want extra slapping!!!

"What do u think!? Should I make u unable to sit for a whole week!? Or u will be a good boy here taking your punishment as I tell?" Mew was whispering in gulf's ear with his husky tone sending shivers to his body.

"S~sorry..... I w~won't d....."gulf tryed to make mew stop this but he was interrupted by

"ANSWER ME!!! " Mew didn't care about what gulf was gonna say.