Truth

Izuku POV:

The next day of class finally came with everyone kinda happy to get back into the school. Personally, I was at least happy avoiding mom's constant arguing that I need to take it slow. The only thing I could think was that this was coming from the woman that literally lives every day like it was her last. As I walked into the classroom, I noticed Ochako start making some kind of strange fighting stance with a killer aura around her normally bubbly attitude. "Is Ochako ok?" I walked up to Tsu as she was piecing together what she knew. "Apparently her work study opened martial arts to her and she's become a very skilled wielded of Gunhead Martial Arts *ribbit*." "Ah.  That makes sense." Everyone around looked at me confused. "Martial arts can go to some people and change their demeanor if given the chance." I kept watching her pose before sighing to come up and hug her. Almost instantaneously, the aura around her vanished and she became red as a tomato. "IZUKU!" "You're scaring everyone. Not that I blame you for wanting to show your excitement, but maybe taking it into moderation would be better." "O-ok." Everyone started to stare for me to let go and sit in my seat with my face completely red.

A few minutes passed with Mr. Aizawa walking inside. "Good morning class." "Good morning Mr. Aizawa." Our teacher got to the podium where he began to speak. "Starting next week, all hero classes will be cut in half for end of term finals. If you've been paying attention to the course up till now and took decent notes, you should be fine." His comment was rather blunt with Kaminari and Mina wincing. Granted, I don't blame them for being at the bottom of the class for grades. 'Maybe I can ask Yao-I mean Momo about making a study session.' Since we began officially dating, I asked the girls if they'd rather me use their first names with none of them having anything against it. It's a little difficult for some, but it's definitely harder because I'm used to using their last names. Classes continued after Mr. Aizawa's announcement like normal with the classes being mainly reviewing classes and self study. When I had the chance, I talked to Momo about maybe doing a group study session. When given the offer, she couldn't say yes fast enough for some difficulty for our friends being almost gone completely.

During lunch

"Aw man. I can't even fill in the answers in a normal test. I'm so screwed for the end of term final!" Mina held her head down in frustration for me and Momo to speak up. "You know, we could do a group study session. Me and Momo were talking about it during the break today to think maybe it's a good idea." "Agreed. It will also give us time together since we most likely will not have that privilege when we begin studying for the finals." Mina jumped up to hold both our hands with stars in her eyes. "You really mean it!? You're both the best!" She kept a smile from ear to ear before giving me a kiss on the lips to make me go red. "W-well it's only fair. I mean we're all in this together. A-and we can make it a big study session with the girls from class B-" I was trying to finish my sentence when something hit the back of my head. "Ow. That hurt." I look back to see none other than Monoma with his regular laughing face that to be honest, was starting to get on my nerves.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into your arrogant head. It seems that your ego was just so big that I couldn't avoid it!" I let a sigh out before turning to finish eating. 'Just don't say anything Izuku. He's only mean if you acknowledge him.' I tried to remember aunt Ryu's saying of not saying anything to a person if you don't have anything nice to say. Unfortunately, he didn't get the memo and kept bothering me. "With people like you always around, no wonder you rely on my class for everything! I mean you wouldn't be able to do anything if you didn't have any of your class A scum friends or my class's quirks to help you! Face it, you're just some weakling that has to rely on other peoples powe-" He was cut off by a karate chop to the back of the neck. Courtesy of Itsuka. "How many times do I have to teach you this lesson Monoma!? LEAVE IZUKU OUT OF YOUR RANTS!" She seemed more angry than normal to toss Monoma to one of her male classmates and sit on the other side of me.