Hybrid Birthday part 2

Start from the beginning

"Well, first I'm going to go and talk to Damon and Enzo for a bit, mostly I'm just going to steal Damon's expensive bourbon and then Tyler asked me to meet him at the grill." Elena shrugged and went to put her glass in the sink.

"Yeah, it's the full moon tonight and your scent calms the wolf down." Jeremy nodded as he remembered what Tyler had told him.

"Apparently." Elena shrugged, kissed Jeremy on the cheek and walked towards the door. "See ya later, little brother."

"See you later, Alpha." Jeremy called back with a smirk, resulting in Elena giving him the middle finger before she closed the door.

XOXOXOX

Elena walked into the boardinghouse while humming Sweet Dreams quietly to herself, but when she walked into the parlor she froze and then she started to smirk. Damon was straddling Enzo on the couch on the two of them were making out like teenagers.

She wondered how long it would take them do realize that she was there. Elena walked over to the alcohol table and poured herself some bourbon as she watched Damon's shirt be pulled off and thrown to the side.

When Damon started to unbutton Enzo's pants Elena decided it was time to make them aware that she was there. "You know, it's not that I don't enjoy the show, because I do, but I thought you had something to discuss with me?"

"Elena!" Damon jumped back from Enzo in shock, resulting in him falling on his back on the floor.

"Damon!" Elena called back and started to laugh.

"You said you'd be here around noon." Damon accused as he stood up from the floor.

"It is noon." Elena chuckled and poured two more glasses of bourbon for Enzo and Damon.

"Thank you, gorgeous." Enzo smiled as he accepted the glass from her.

"You're welcome." Elena hummed and held out the other glass to Damon.

"Wait, did you say you enjoyed 'the show'?" Damon asked after he had taken a big gulp of his bourbon.

"Yep." Elena sat down beside Enzo, ignoring the bulge in his pants. "Two gorgeous men making out, what more could a girl ask for?"

"Your mind is a dark, kinky and weird place, spitfire." Damon chuckled.

"Thank you." Elena beamed at him. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"We wanted to ask if we could borrow the Gilbert cabin for a little get away?" Damon rushed out, as if he was embarrassed to ask.

"Of course, you can." Elena smiled at them. "You are both always welcome at the Gilbert cabin."

"You are awesome, gorgeous." Enzo kissed her on the side of the head.

"And don't you forget it." Elena bounced up and pulled out her keys from her jacket. "Here, that's the key to the cabin, have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"I'll owe you one." Damon smiled as he took the key.

"Pack don't owe pack." Elena patted him on the cheek and started to walk out of the boarding house, but called out one lasting time, "Don't forget to use enough lube!"

Before the door closed, she could hear Enzo choking on his bourbon as Damon burst out into belly shaking laughter and Elena smiled to herself.

XOXOXOX

Elena walked into the grill and looked around for Tyler, she knew she was early but if Tyler wasn't here yet, she would just order some fries or something and read until he arrived. She saw him by the pool table and walked over with a smile.