Dance Enemy part 2

Elena was about to unlock the door to the Gilbert house when her phone rang. She quickly unlocked the door and answered the phone, "Yellow."

"Am I supposed to answer with Orange or something?" Came Rose laughing voice from the phone.

"Rose!" Elena closed the door behind her with a smile on her face. "How's Argentina with Lexi and Lee?"

"It's amazing!" Rose almost squealed. "Lexi, Lee and me just got back from this really nice restaurant by the water and it was awesome!"

"I'm so happy that you are enjoying yourself." Elena kicked of her shoes and walked into the kitchen.

"Thank you for reconnecting me with Lexi." Rose said gratefully. "I hadn't realized how much I had missed her until I saw her again."

"You are very welcome." Elena smiled. "But I assume you're not just calling to say thank you."

"I really wanted to say thank you but you're right, it's not the only reason for my call." Rose murmured a little awkwardly. "I... I might have met a guy."

"Eeeeep!" Elena squealed like a three-year-old on Christmas. "What's his name? What does he look like? Have you been on a date yet? Has he kissed you? Have you kissed him? Have...."

"Elena!" Rose interrupted with a laugh.

"Sorry." Elena mumbled embarrassed.

"To answer your questions; His name is Raphael, he's tan, with dark hair and green eyes, taler then Stefan and has this absolutely dreamy accent." Rose actually giggled as she told Elena about Raphael. "Yes, he took me on a picknick in the park and he kissed me as he dropped me off at the house I'm staying at with Lexi and Lee."

"I'm so happy for you." Elena gushed as she bounced around the kitchen.

"I'm actually staying in Argentina to see where this is going." Rose admitted nervously and hurriedly added. "You can still call me if you need help with Klaus and..."

"Rose!" Elena stopped her before she could start ramble. "Don't worry about me or us, we have things under control. And we actually have a plan."

The last part was mostly Elena's plan to undagger Elijah and the rest she hadn't figured out yet. Unknown to Elena a smile had spread across her face as she thought about Elijah.

"But I promised to help." Rose murmured.

"For the first time in 500 years you are not on the run and can enjoy life without worry." Elena told her softly. "And I'm so very happy for you. As I said, don't worry and remember that you will always have a home with us."

"You are so very special." Rose informed her. "And you'll always be my friend."

"And you will be mine." Elena said back. "But don't forget to come visit and do bring your boy toy."

"Bye Elena." Rose laughed and hung up the phone.

"Good talk?" Jeremy's voice came from behind her making Elena jump around and slip, falling to the floor with a huff.

"Don't sneak up on me, Jere." Elena playfully glared at her laughing younger brother.

"But you are so adorable with that look on your face." Jeremy smiled brightly at her.

"You take that back!" Elena pointed a finger at him.

"Hmmm..." Jeremy sounded thoughtful then he smirked. "Nope."