.35

A/N-LOL two years later. Figured I might as well try and finish this :)

My heart was racing a thousand beats per minute. All other thoughts flew out of my mind, all thoughts except those about the boy next to me whose lips were gently pressed against mine.

I savored the feeling, overcoming my initial shock by kissing him back, pressing my lips eagerly against his.

He pulled back not a few second later, releasing his hand from where it had gently rested on my cheek. However, his eyes stayed locked on mine. Neither of us spoke, just stared at each other in shared shock, our faces still incredible close. Close enough that my eyes flicked back down to his lips, a small blush spreading across my cheeks.

He let out a breath, leaning out of our closeness. His eyes finally removed themselves from my face, flickering nervously around the common room. He rung his hands in front of him nervously.

"Remus.." I started looking at his nervous figure as he now looked everywhere but me.

"I forgive you." Was all he said in response.  He practically jumped up from his seat, his long stride taking his to the base of the boys dormitory quickly, before he bounded up the steps.

"Goodnight..." I trailed off, watching as he disappeared up the staircase.

I sat there for a few moment, contemplating what just happened. In the past few days, it felt like so many things had happened. Now I had this to mull over.

I kissed Remus.

No, he kissed me.

I stared at the dying fire, the shock wearing away, nervousness and uncertainty taking its place. I felt like hours had passed once I finally stood up from my place on the couch. I rushed upstairs in a haze, slamming the door open, hoping I hadn't woken anyone up. Thankfully, everyone was still awake and I made a beeline to Lily's bed.

She took one look at my expression before dragging me onto her bed, drawing the curtains around it and casting a silencing charm.

"What's wrong?" She asked, "you look like nearly headless Nick just walked through you".

"Nothings..wrong per se?" I said in a questioning tone, leaning against the headboard and closing my eyes.

"Are you still feeling bad? I can take you back to the hospital wing?" She responded, clear concern in her voice.

"No I feel fine I just.." I trailed off, opening my eyes. I let out a groan pulling at my hair nervously, a blush making it way onto my cheeks as I thought back to what just happened in the common room.

Lily raised her eyebrows at my expression, a small smirk making a way onto her face. "Does this perhaps have anything to do with our good friend Remus." She accused, crossing her arms over her chest.

I have her a look, attempting to hide behind my hair to hide my embarrassment. "Maybe." I shrugged, trying to feign indifference.

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to tell her what happened in the common room, so I just decided to tell her what I felt. I groaned, putting my head in my hands. "I think I really like him."