Roar!

The snow Bear swung its telephone-pole-thick front arm towards me like a streak of lightning.

Swish-!!

However, the attack only swiped at the empty air.

‘Why is it so fast compared to its size?’

Luna was already above the snow Bear’s head. It was here that i kind of understood the reason for this monster’s infamy.

“Even then….’

I also sensed that all my level ups until now weren’t in vain.

Before the snow Bear could lift its head up, Luna punched with all her might right in the middle of the monster’s forehead.

Kaboom!!

The head of the Snow Bear slammed down on the snowy ground with an explosive force.

Its skull was completely obliterated; with its limp tongue hanging outside the slack maw, the snow bear stopped moving completely.

[Shadow available for attractions  ]

‘Hell yeah!’

“You… you, just what are you??”

I heard that trembling voice and looked behind me, only to spot four speechless faces staring back at me.

I sheepishly scratched the side of his head.

‘I warned them earlier because I didn’t want to run into this sort of situation….’

It seemed that a person would become rather forgetful whenever he or she witnessed something utterly beyond their capacity to understand.

Left with little choice, i had to state my position once more.

“I told you, I’ll not tolerate anyone asking me questions. If you’re unhappy with my methods, then….” i pointed my finger in the direction of Kim’s team. “You can always go that way.”

Only then did Sarah regain her senses, and her facial expression changed.

“You think I’ll leave your side after seeing how your shadow one-punched that snow Bear??”

Honestly, Sarah was now overflowing with joy.

She only chose to follow this me because her gut feeling said i’d be a better option than Kim , but holy cow, she quickly discovered that she had quite literally stumbled onto an unexpected jackpot here.

She was blessed with a quick head, so it was easy to come to a conclusion. If she really wanted to get out of this place alive, then she had to follow me.

She feared that i might suggest they go their separate ways, so she hurriedly made a suggestion first, her heart beating anxiously.

“Mister Kai, please take over the leader’s position. We’ll definitely follow every one of your commands from now on.”

‘….Well, I did say I wouldn’t humour their demands at all, but….’

I pondered for a bit, before nodding my head. Thinking about the near future, it seemed that this arrangement would prove to be convenient for me.

Sarah looked behind her.

The student named Adam was someone  i brought along, so there was no need to ask him. So, that left the two male titans

“I’m sure you two also agree with my suggestion, yes?”

The two Titans, now being on the receiving end of the unexpected stare, alternated their gazes between the corpse of the snow bear and me, before hurriedly nodding their heads.