Prologue

DANGER
This book contains contents not suitable for reading by children under 16.it contains brutal killing scenes and inappropriate scenes for reading by children.
READ ON YOUR OWN RISK
******

Drip. Drip. Drip.

The sound of the droplets of water hitting the floor was all that could be heard, along with the steady breathing of a certain young man.

A young man of about twenty three was clad in a button down stripped blue shirt that had, the now dried blood, sticking to it, along with some black jeans that were torn here and there. The young man was leaning against a wall in a far corner of an enclosed room. He had one one leg propped up half and was resting an arm on it, his other leg remained sprawled whilst his other hand was busy making circular patterns on the floor.

This young man who had once been full of life had now lost all the reasons to live. His face was void of any emotion and his eyes that were once ebullient seemed as emotion less as if staring into the eyes of an emotionless puppet. He continued to stare at the wall ahead of him lifelessly, when suddenly a memory flashed before his eyes opening the wounds of his long forgotten past that he had tried his best to mend and never scratch at again.

*Flashback*

"Why don't we play hide and seek?" a small girl of seven suggested to the eight year old boy. The boys face lit up and he said, "Okay! You go hide and I'll seek!!" The girl waited for the boy to close his eyes and start counting before she went to hide. "...5....6....7....8....9....10....!! Ready or not here I come!!!" The boy shouted exvotedly. "Hm... where could she be...?" the boy naughtily commented. The breath-taking meadow had lots of places to hide, but knowing the girl, she was probably hiding in the most obvious place. He heard a small muffled cackle and grinned, instantly knowing the girl was behind the bush. He moved closer towards it and silently stood behind her. Moving his lips next to her ear, he whispered "Found you Sarah!!" In shear surprise Sarah quickly attempted to get up and looked back while accidentally throwing the boy off balance. The boy and the girl stumbled back, as they were about to fall onto the ground, the boy got a hold of the girl, coushining her fall as she fell on top of him. After a while they both started laughing.

"Alright, alright...you got me.." Sarah exclaimed, smiling. The boy smiled back "And I'm never letting go..." he softly added.

*End of Flashback*

The young man shook his head furiously in an attempt to clear it from those memories he had tried so hard to lock away.

The door to the enclosed room opened with a creaking noise and a man in police uniform stepped in. "Dinner." he said, his voice cold and uncaring. The said man slipped the tray containing food towards the young man and looked at him with hateful eyes one last time before closing the door and letting the painful silence consume the room once again.

All the while the young man never wavered from his position against the wall neither moved his eyes from the adjacent wall, he was staring at . It was till after the policeman had left that he looked at the tray containing food and then averted his attention back to the wall ahead of him. Another memory came to haunt him this time, however it brought even more pain than the one before it.

*Flashback*

A boy of ten was holding his mother's hand and walking in the busy streets of Berlin, passing by colorful shops and people as they moved towards their destination.

"Mommy?" The little boy looked up at his mother.

"Yes, dear...?" His mother looked down at him smiling.