As the group of knight arrived at the throne room, Wolf slammed the door open as he wrapped a hand around the handle of his sword. The king had a discussion with the Crown Prince before the knights had went on the patrol, perhaps he was still there.

"Prince Luke!" Wolf called out as he saw the prince talking to his temporary personal guard, Owen, who was assigned to replace Wolf for the morning.

Yet, the King was nowhere to be seen.

"Sir Wolf? What happened?" Luke halted the conversation between him and Owen, head-turning to face the group of knights. His lavender-coloured eyes met Wolf's mismatched ones.

"Why are all of you here with the knights?" The dumbfounded Owen questioned with raised brows as his innocent blue eyes pinned onto the knights behind Wolf.

"Your Highness, we have to get out of here⸺"

"My, my. Am I disturbing something important?" A sadistic chuckle pierced through the hustle in the throne room, causing the area to come to silence. The tension rose so high, nearly all of the knights had shivers ran down their spines.

Nobody dared to move. One mistake and they could have their heads rolling onto the floor.

As the group of Rhyladon knights were frozen, Wolf whirled his head slightly and glared hard at the person who had spoken just now. There, outside of the throne room, stood a male with black hair and red coloured eyes. His black attire and the silver crest against his chest just made it clearer who the male was.

The Sun of Siron, Azarius Siron Theodorou. Infamously known for taking the throne of Siron at the age of 15 by killing his own parents, his father's concubines and step-siblings from three years ago.

Wolf gritted his teeth, readying himself to draw his sword towards the Siron's emperor and knights as Azarius stepped closer.

Silence...

"Protect the Crown Prince!" Wolf darted further into the throne room with the knights.

The knights went to form a circle with the crown prince in the middle, all swords drew out in defence. They couldn't afford to run away now, not when the doors were all blocked by the Siron's armies.

Azarius stared at the circle with no amusement in his eyes. He sighed a little, gesturing towards the circle in the middle of the throne room. "Get the prince."

A heave of the command and the Siron's knights came lunging towards the circle formed in the middle of the throne room. Swinging their swords around, they kept on slashing and plugging the blades into each other. The awful clanging noises filled the room in a blink like an unharmonized orchestra out of control, screeching in their ears unpleasantly. Blood painted the carpet, coating its hues that were more vibrant than the red fur.

"Owen, protect the prince!" Wolf demanded before going off to fight along with the other knights.

Wolf rose his sword, slashing the enemies with a furious face as he infused a minor spell to strengthen his sword. He couldn't afford to use a greater spell, seeing that they were huddled in a closed space and betting the crown prince's life wasn't a brilliant idea.

"Yes, sir!" Owen directed his sword in front of himself, holding the crown prince back.

"Has the other squads arrived yet?!" Wolf yelled the questions, trying hard to focus on the fight.

Swiftly, the red-haired knights took down another knight after another. Cuts began to litter his body and continued staining the white fur of his uniform. The blue seemed to be covered by red as the white parts could hardly be seen.