December 13th part two

*smut worning*

Brad's point of view

"Your what?"I see after hearing his response "you hear me correctly baby boy"Tristan says he's comes closer and closer to me. "Tristan now this is a good idea we just had a big fight" "I know I'm sorry I was wrong you are always there for me " "I Love You Tristan Evans.""I love you too"he said I see pull me off my chair and connected his lips to my lips. It turned out to a steamy make-out session. He threw me on my bed.he's kissing my lips and then down to my jawline to my neck until he gets to my shirt. Tristan pulls off my shirt and the buttons with flying everywhere. He's already kissed my chest until getting to top of my pants. He sees my bulge"would you like me to take care of that"  I just nod in response that he rips off my jeans leaving me only in my underwear. I decided that he was a little overdressed and ripped off his shirt he pulled down my underwear and just looked at my naked body laying on my bed."how beautiful you are Brad. I was so stupid to ever get in a fight with you. And how is I so lucky to find you."he says right before he takes my dick into his mouth. He throts me as I moan his name."t-tri-s I'm gonna cum."I came into his mouth he swallowed it hole and lick his lips."your juices are so sweet Bradley" he said Tristan gets up to take off his pants and his underwear. No matter how many times I seen Tristan naked every time is better than the last. He turns me around so my ass is facing him. Without warning he slams into me. Scream at the pain but pretty soon I know it will be turned to pleasure . Wow this is the best sex ever I thought to myself as I moaned . He kept slamming in to me as I moan. I was close "t-tri-s I'm gonna cum", right after I seas that I came all over my upper body.tris pulled out of me and layed done "it is your turn." That is all he dead I flip him over and lined my crock you with his and I shove in to him he let out a gasp. I slam I. To him fast and hard as I hit all if his triggers to make him mone .he comes for a second time .he picks me up bridal stile and runs to the kitchen counter."you ready have your meal" tris said as laid done and pulled my face by is big dick. I tack it into my mouth and suck hard and he was a moneing mess I  licked his tip than deep throated him. I so glad that my parents war still gone on vacation with my sister ar else they would kill me . I feel Tristan's cum I'm my mouth so I wanted him to taste it I sat up and opened his mouth. I spit it in his mouth than the sawed it. He picks me up and ran me to mom and dad's room he went to there bathroom and  got a cup of water and dipped my hand in"ok baby boy touch you self don't worry I'm going to doing it to." I started to pump myself fast as Tris did the same just slowly I went faster and faster and than stopped.
I was being carried done stairs a placed on the coffee table " Do you want to taste something sweeter than tea." "Yes daddy" I go to suck his dick and he started to moan I could tell he's about to cum so I pull out and start to thrust in to him fast. I stop as I hear the front door open." BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON WHAT THE FUCK." mom said as she and dad walked in on us. Ill go get my clothes and leave tris whispered in my ear. "Bradley Will Simpson get to bed right now."