December 3

Brad's point of view (at James's)

" Hi Brad" I hear as someone pulled me to the side."james? What is going on?" " Connor told me about the dream about. And I'm going try to play match maker an so you and you and Tristan are sharing a room." "Ok"  I said"and Connor told you about plan right?" I just nod my head.

Tristan's point of view
" Tristan,Brad we'll be back in adout 4 hours " Connor said as him and James walked out of the house."so Brad what do you want to do." "How adout watch a movie and have a few drinks." ",Ok brad."

Brad's point of view
5 hours later
"Brad I'm tires" tris Said even though he was very drunk."come on let go to sleep Tristan." I help him up the stairs and get him in bed." Brad can you cuddle with me until I fall asleep please" "yes" I say with a sigh. You get in bed knowing that he doesn't know what he is doing and won't remember it either." Brad I want you bad ." "Tristan your drunk and I'm not going to tack advantage of you. Hell you won't even remember this tommorow so I'm just going to say it. I love you and I would love to fuck you but I can't tack advantage of you. I just can't" I said as I jumped out of the bed "please bradley" "no get to sleep Tristan I will be in the living room if you need me."

The next day

I go to see how Tristan is"Tris" "yes Brad" "what is the last thing you remember last night?" " Nothing " "Brad Tris come down here we are doing a cover." James yells.

Aftet we did the cover I went up stairs to get my stuff." Brad what's Rong did something happen last night?"  " Tris it doesn't matter it just.." "Bradley spill it." " You said that you wanted to fuck me." I say slowly " Did it happen Brad" "no" you say as you walk out but all of a sudden I feel a arm me  back in the room.i dropped my  stuff as Tris pined me up agents the wall.