Chapter 44《Meeting went wrong》

Start from the beginning

He gave me a winning smirk and put his both hands around my shoulder ,"I am helping my wifey."
I felt small like this. He was taller .

He indeed is in a good mood now.
Well, when is he not.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Finn

I came out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around my waist.
My eyes landed on Rossie .
She was wearing a black dress and standing in front of the mirror doing makeup.
The way this dress show her curve was so damn hot.
She didn't noticed me.
But I indeed was watching her each and every movement.
When she bought that lipstick near her lips and the way she pouted her lips to apply the lipstick, I wonder that it should be my lips instead of that lipstick.
These kinky thoughts aroused the pervert inside me.
I slowly moved towards her and hugged her from behind.
Her sweet scent filled in my nostril and I inhaled a deep breathe wrapping my hands around her waist.
She smiled a little and slightly leaned backwards at me.
My cold chest rubbed to her back , and she stiffened by the coldness which made me embrace her tighter.
I looked up at her in the mirror, she was trying to ignore me.

Oh really!!! The game is on then...

I slowly supported my chin on her shoulder and stared her .
The way she was stealing her eyes from mine and trying to keep a stern composure even though it was evident that how hard it is for her to resist me , was giving me wrong signals to bend her down to this dressing table itself.
But I controlled myself.

I kept staring her,  she kept ignoring me.

Huh!!! Playing hard..

I slowly moved my hands to her stomach in order to distract her but she stumbled.
Then she turned around and yelled at me frustratingly, " What are you doing Finn?"

I put my hands on her shoulder and a cunning smile crept my face by thinking about all the dirty stuffs going on my mind.
I said trying to play innocent, " I am helping my wifey."
She glared me.

She thinks that she is very good at acting but I know how hard is she trying to ignore me right now.
Her eyes telling me to grab her and kiss her and her lips repeatedly demanding the same.
But her mind is so cruel . No???
It is not letting her do what her whole body wants.
But I know how to shut her mind up.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Rossie

I growled at him ," Your wifey doesn't need your help. Go and get ready. We are already late." I uttered the last words in frustration.

Internally I wanted to kiss him because he was looking so damn cute and and hot at same time but if I would do so then we would not be able to reach there on time . I mentally told myself and gave him a warning glare.

I opened my mouth to say something but he shushed me by his lips . I didn't kissed him back even thought I wanted to , so desperately .

"Kiss me." He said, barely whispered.

I didn't reciprocated, which was as difficult as having chocolates in front of you and not eating them.
It was the most difficult thing ever, to try to not respond to his touch when my body craves for his touch. But I dont want to get late today.

He slowly tickled in my stomach which and me open my mouth and taking the advantage of the situation , he entered his tongue into my mouth and started teasing me with his tongue.

Then I gave up .
I mean ... who would not .

I kissed him back.
His lips tasted so good. I felt like kissing him for eternity.