Chapter 17《Best husband in universe》

Rossie
************************************

After having dinner and getting rejected by Finn I head back to my room.
I don't know how to explain Finn , that I was dreaming about him at that time and I don't know from where did that fucktard Jack came there and I accidentally kissed him.
I thought I was kissing Finn.

I know Finn doesn't believe me now . He thinks that I betrayed him. Although he didn't say anything to me.
How can he be so polite to me after seeing all that?
He didn't asked any questions from me but I know that he was deeply hurt .
He should have yelled at me and then I would have explained to him then we would have solved this matter together. But he didn't said a single word about that .

I saw him how he punched the window pane and it shattered into million pieces. His heart would also have shattered by seeing me with someone else but it wasn't by choice , I don't know how to clear this misunderstanding.

God help me ... please help me find a way ....
I slept while crying .

**********************************

I was in the college canteen when my best friend Shelly came and sat beside me. She ordered her food .

She said , "Hey, Linnie are you coming to the party at Jacob's house tonight. "

I replied , " I umm.. I don't think it would be a good idea. I don't think he has good intentions. I have noticed him several times staring at me lustfully ." Jacob was a total jerk and a playboy.

Shelly replied casually, " It is just your assumption bebe. And by the way he has a girlfriend. Please come na ... we will have a lots of fun . And also our exams are close so it is the last party before exams."

I thought to myself that soon I would be getting married so I should enjoy my these days. So I agreed.

At around 8 pm we reached at Jacob's house .

There were not many people in the party. Just some friends of Jacob , his girlfriend , Shelly and me .
We sat on a couch . I was feeling uneasy . Shally and I had a couple of drink.
I denied first but she insisted and moreover those drinks were not so strong to make me drunk and lose my conscience .
Then everyone started playing the game of truth and dare .
I was forced to play too. When it was my turn for dare they dared me to drink five shots of vodka . At the end of the game I had total ten shots of vodka and I started losing my ability to think straight.
While I was sitting on the couch Jacob came near me put his hand on my lap and sat beside me. I didn't minded much. Then he started leaning onto me. I leaned backward. I wondered what was he upto. Then he forcefully held my waist and laid me on the couch and started kissing my neck . I tried to kick him to free myself but he was too strong . Everyone else was also there but no one came to help me . I tried to kick him again but failed. I yelled but no one bothered to look at me.
I saw Jacob's girlfriend was laughing and shooting all this in her phone . She was not stopping her boyfriend from raping a girl but she was shooting all this . Such a bitch!!!