Chapter 33《Escape》

Finn

************************************
The next day I woke up with a knock on my door.
I don't remember when I slept while lost in Rossie's thoughts.
I miss her touch .
Her sweet embrace .
Today was weekend and I don't wanted to get disturbed so I said," I am sleeping. Katy I will have breakfast later."

"Finley it is me Natalie. I just came to call you for breakfast. "

Oh God!! Not now .
I don't want to get to an awkward situation with Natalie.
I slightly knew from the starting that Natalie kind of like me but yesterday she confessed it.
I need to make everything clear and not let her keep false hope.
I can't love anyone other than Rossie.
She is a nice girl and she can find someone better than me who would give her the love she deserve .

"I'll be out in 10 minutes." I said .

After having a quick shower I went to the hall.

There was Katy in the kitchen and Natalie was serving food. She smiled when she saw me coming.
She came towards me and gave me a small hug and said, "Good morning Finley, did you sleep well."

I was alarmed with a sudden urge of anger .

What the hell is happening ?
And who the hell she thinks she is ?
Why is she behaving like my wife?

I said rudely," There is no need to do all this Natalie.I don't want to give you false hope .I can't be over Rossie. Even if she is not here and even if she doesn't want me , I can't forget her .I can't love anyone else .My love for her is eternal and I can't give her place to anyone. And moreover you deserve someone better who could love u as a whole .I hope you understand this."

Her face fall down after hearing me . She would have expected me to greet her with a happy face but I can't.

I am fucked up by pretending to be normal when I am not.

I passed her and sat on the dinning table. Katy said ,"Good morning Mr. Scott."
I replied without looking at her, " Good morning".
Natalie also came and sat in one of the chair.

There was complete silence when Natalie said ," I will leave after having breakfast."

I nodded.

The whole day I just spent at my home. For sometime I went through some of the important details of the new deal and some changes I wanted to do in the contract .

When I got free from work I wondered what would Rossie like to do if she were here.

Oh yes!! She would watch a movie .

So I started watching the movie which me and Rossie watched together for the first time on this couch .

While watching that movie I remembered how Rosse got excited in each scene .

How beautiful she looked !!
My God!! Every part of me is filled with my Rossie .

I slept on the couch while watching the movie.

I woke up in the evening . I stood and was about to head towards my room when I heard Katy whispering something in a low voice .
I went towards kitchen and saw that Katy was furiously talking to someone on phone and being cautious that someone won't find her .

She said ,"No , I will not wait any further. It has been 3 weeks already. I helped you in kidnapping Mrs. Scott, can you even imagine how dangerous tak was that . Either you give me my money by tomorrow or I will tell your name to Mr. Scott."