"Let's go, Y/n!" Melissa slung her arms around her.

"W-what about, Parker-san?" Midoriya asked, pointing to the boy in spider costume.

"Me?" Peter waved both hands. "I'm cool! Just have to guard Y/n, nothing else!"

"You should join us!" Ochaco called.

"No, I mean. It feels awkward to just come in with my costume to a... formal looking party."

Yaoyorozu stepped forward, folded clothes in her hand handing it to Peter. "We insist. At least relax once in a while Parker-san." She said.

"Besides, we're curious what you look like." Jiro added.

"What I look like?" The boy was overwhelmed. "Oh please don't be. I'm just a friendly neighbor you'd see around Queens, New York. Nerd as you call it."

"Ho?" Y/n hummed. She's too hungry to care. Her hair began to glow, making everyone turn to her.

"Where are you going, Y/n?" Ochaco asked.

The girl blinked. "To eat." Was her reply, getting sucked into her portal and disappearing in the scene.

To eat...

Everyone understood where she's going. So they decided to go down as well after everything were fixed.

The reception glowed brightly under the chandelier. The luxurious glow emmidiately welcomed the students for the second time. Now, it wasn't a show of hostage taking, but a lively party of people gathered together discussing about their inventions, the heroes, the earlier chaos and the likes.

As they entered the place, one girl who's h/c hair shines from the reflection of light outstood among the guests. Even that formal dress enbracing her appearance outshined everyone in their eyes and that same girl is visibly standing on the food area. A plate in hand and is currently eating elegantly in her nth plate of dish. Beside her stood a young brunette male. He wore a black blazer and grey buttoned up shirt, tucked in a black slacks and leather shoes. An obvious foreign boy about their age. Although his darkbrown hair and eyes didn't stood out that much, his features did seem passably handsome that no one could deny.

And that same boy was talking to Y/n with a calm and expressive demeanor. Like they were friends. Worse, the girl was giving him replies the way she does when she's interested with the conversation that's being initiated.

"That gullible blinky. What the hell did that guy bribe her with?" Bakugo asked, Kirishima agreeing beside him.

"It's our job to help our fellow students from hanging around suspicious people." Iida fixed his square glasses that slightly shone from the reflexion of light.

"Indeed we must." Shoto agreed.

Yaoyorozu shrugged. "However, I do not think he is a stranger." She told the crew.

"Why? Do you know him?" Iida asks.

"No. But the design of clothes he has distinctly resembled the ones I have given to Parker-san."

The other gasps. "You mean that's him?" Ochaco asked surprised.

"Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised." His voice sounds nice." Jiro added.

The group made their way towards the food section to meet the other two. Closer as they come, Peter and Y/n turned to them who were also staring back.

"Oh, hey guys! You're back!" Peter happily welcomed the group.

"It really is Parker-san." Ochaco smiled delighted.

Said American boy nodded with an awkward smile. "Yes, it's your friendly neighbor Peter Parker."  He introduced.

Tch. Bakugo clicked her tongue. "So you're just a wimpy looking kid behind your costume, webface."

"I don't." Peter quickly denied. "I have abs and muscles."

Y/n tapped his shoulder sympathetically with her nonchalant experession.

"W-what? You should know I have abs, Y/n--" he quickly covered his mouth from the misleading words.

And just as he thought, everyone was looking at him in disbelief. The 'how dare you get ahead of us when you just came here within the week?' Looks from 1 A students were obvious.

"No, not like that!" He quickly defended himself. "I can explain!"

Y/n did know, of course. Spiderman did carry the stones in his arms during end game. And she'd be lying if she didn't know his physique because of mind stone's smarts. She's just too lazy to confirm that she did. She ignored Peter who was being buried in questions by the ladies while being lectured by Iida at the same time and started digging in to the food she missed during the irrelevant actions that happened because hero course are just too 'heroic' to ignore the chaos amidst being weak and inexperienced.

They really have to compensate her with their wallet for foods if they want a civilized relationship with her. But who cares... everyone who offers her food are recognised in the 'slightly not ignored' list as long as they don't ask her to do anything irritating and tiring.

Eating her dinner while thinking about midnight snacks, tomorrow's breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, another snack and dinner is currently what's keeping her busy while chewing some crabsticks.

However, in the middle of that dinner, Y/n found herself being pulled away from dear heaven back to earth. Her gruff face made obvious that made Peter laughed in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. Mr. Stark told me to have you do something else aside from eating." The boy explained, following the beat of the slow music, one of his hand was on her waist, the other hold her hand. Yes, poor Y/n was pulled into a slow dance before she could even realize that she was twirling around while swallowing the last crabmeat she was chewing in her mouth. "You said you wanted to know about my costume, why don't you ask mr. Stark about it?"

"It might not exist in this world." She replied.

"Well there might be another alternative for the iron that you'll need." He shrugs.

"Yes. But it will be costly." The girl sighed, she was already thinking about the alternative before he brought that out. "I've inquired on several mines about their ore. But I plan on having connections in I-Island to make the transactions easier when dealing with this."

Peter was surprised. Who wouldn't be? Y/n Stone who is known for her anti-social existence was saying she's going to have connections? Is she still the same Y/n Stone who ignores every existence who doesn't offer her food?

Peter shrugged from his thoughts. Isn't that a good thing? A friendly Y/n stone isn't bad too.

But what's bad is his spidey senses tingling. His back felt like it's being burned by few gazes from behind as he let out an awkward laugh. He danced towards the other 1A students.

"Look, Y/n. Your... friends... seem to want to have fun as well!" He urged her to dance with one and all of them.

Unknown how she got herself in this dilemma was pulled into the dancefloor twirling around.

Y/n, who did not agree to this had felt the need to have them compensate her with food later...

Fuck I want to sleep. Why can't I get one? It's making my brain muddled with thoughts. Shitton of thoughts I don't think my head can handle.